And what you Nucc, cannot grasp

And what you Nucc, cannot grasp

Striver
Striver

April 16th, 2010, 5:57 pm #1

is, what is being regenerated isn't mind, but matter. Mind is what does the regenerating. Mind, the Christ in you, is the response of matter to Spirit.

April 16th, 2010, 6:07 pm #2

if one doesn't use the same language as another its gonna be really tuff to see where they agree and where they don't agree:

If I talk to a Jew I have to use the Hebrew or Torah to speak to him if I want him to understand me: He doesn't know Christian terms;

only a person who has been regenerated knows what all terms mean in every kind of language:

matter is not the problem however: Spirit is the problem in Christianity:

it is the spirit that needs a spiritual birth, not the matter:

that comes later when the spirit is reborn so it can FORM a new body: (heart and mind):
every day is a new day to die to the old and live to the newness of life

April 16th, 2010, 6:16 pm #3

is, what is being regenerated isn't mind, but matter. Mind is what does the regenerating. Mind, the Christ in you, is the response of matter to Spirit.
Your inability to grasp the things of God causes you to err continually.

Regeneration is an act of God.

I Jn 5:4
4 For whatever is BORN OF GOD overcomes the world; and this is the victory that has overcome the world-- our faith. (NAS)

Unless we LOVE the truth, we cannot know it ~~ Pascal

Iceman
Iceman

April 18th, 2010, 12:38 am #4

An asshole!

April 18th, 2010, 2:23 am #5

That's your mind (.)

Unless we LOVE the truth, we cannot know it ~~ Pascal