And for the Deist revy, who cointinues to fall over his false assumptions

And for the Deist revy, who cointinues to fall over his false assumptions

May 14th, 2010, 7:09 pm #1

r> The First Law of Thermodynamics clearly states that...
-- Neither Matter nor Energy can be created or destroyed.
-- It can only change forms.

Therefore...
-- You can't get "something" from "nothing".
And so...
From the very beginning...
There must have BEEN "something"...
From which our Universe "changed form".
-- The moment of "form change" is popularly referred to as...
-- The "Big Bang"

N> The Christian worldview supported by scientific evidence that hold to the Old Earth view agrees with God as being the primary cause of the Big Bang. It's not necessarily what I personally believe, but I'm open to it.

r> Now, returning to the Laws of Thermodynamics...
The Law of Entropy states that...
-- Entropy continues until a state of Equilibrium has been attained.

And so...
As it was in the "Beginning"...
So shall it be in the "End".

Eventually, Everything IN the Universe...
Will revert to its natural state of being...
And, once again there will be...
ONLY that which is... ONE...
-- The Universal State of Pure Energy.
Or...
If you prefer...
-- "God".

N> revy, you're FALSELY ASSUMING that God limits Himself to the Laws of Operational Science (observation). Therefore you have run yourself into another downfall. You're saying that God is pure energy. However what your presuppositional brain has NOT GRASPED is that the energy YOU SPEAK OF is the energy found in a CLOSED SYSTEM, which the universe is. GOD created the universe, the energy IN THE universe cannot go outside of it's closed system to create the universe.

Soooooooooooooooo revy, get your mind straight here and stop embracing the science of atheistic philosophers since you claim to be a deist. I tried to explain this to Mondo here.http://www.network54.com/Forum/272761/m ... ICS+states.... Obviously you missed it but here's out it works.

The universe is like a gas tank in a car and the CREATOR (God) has filled it to it's limits with fuel or (energy) to burn. The Law of energy consevation states the amount of energy WITHIN THIS **CLOSED** SYSTEM is CONSTANT meaning that NOTHING WITHIN the **CLOSED** SYSTEM can CREATE or DESTROY the ENERGY....However, while the amount of energy is CONSTANT it changes from USABLE ENERGY to ENERGY that is no longer usable through ENTROPY

The SECOND LAW OF THERMODYNAMICS STATES...among other things that the UNIVERSE is RUNNING OUT OF USABLE ENERGY, just like when your car starts to run out of gas.

What the laws DON'T PRESUPPOSE as you have terribly assumed revy, is that God EXISTS ***OUTSIDE*** the CLOSED SYSTEM and can refill the tank and WILL DO SO ONCE He sends you and all your unbelieving buddies to the hell you want to exist in.

Soooooooooooo revy you have to get some NEW MATERIAL because my winning record with you remains intact and unblemished,

"If I must choose between righteousness and peace, I choose RIGHTEOUSNESS"." ~ Theodore Roosevelt

May 14th, 2010, 8:24 pm #2

First...
If you believe that Your "god" would set in place...
-- The Laws of Physics...
-- To govern the Universe...
And then...
Your "god" would Break the Very Laws which He had Set...
Then...
You worship a "god" that Lies and Cheat.
-- (That would be... Satan.)

Second...
-- The Universe is NOT "running out of energy".
The Matter IN the Universe is being Changed INTO Energy.
When ALL of the Matter has been Changed...
-- Into the most Refined State of Energy...
THEN...
Everything IN the Universe will be ONE...
-- In Substance AND in Being.

When ALL has become ONE...
Then...
All Will BE...
As it WAS...
-- In the Beginning.
And the Bible says...
-- In the Beginning... God.

The Universe and God...
-- ARE the Same Thing.

The Lord your God is ONE...
There is No... "Other".

Jesus explained it this way...
<blockquote>John 14:19-20 --
19 "After a little while the world will no longer see Me, but you will see Me; because I live, you will live also.
20 "In that day you will know that I am in My Father, and you in Me, and I in you.
Apparently...
-- I can see it...
And...
-- You can't.
Which can only mean that...
-- You are not quite as "spiritually" minded...
-- As you might like others to believe.

However...
As I have already pointed out to Paster Jack...
-- In another post...
1 Timothy 2:1-8 --
1 I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men; 2 For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty. 3 For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour; 4 Who will have ALL men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth. 5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus; 6 Who gave himself a ransom for ALL, to be testified in due time. 7 Whereunto I am ordained a preacher, and an apostle, (I speak the truth in Christ, and lie not;) a teacher of the Gentiles in faith and verity. 8 I will therefore that men pray every where, lifting up holy hands, without wrath and doubting.
No need to worry...
The TRUTH of God's UNIVERSAL Love...
And the SALVATION of ALL...
Will be made KNOWN to Everyone...
-- When the Time is Right -- (Verse 6).

It's Undeniable, Nucc...
According to your OWN $acred Texts...
God's Will IS...
-- UNIVERSAL Salvation.
And...
-- God's Will...
-- Be Done.

-PRev1-
</blockquote>

President Barrack Hussein Obama

-- Nobel Peace Prize, 2009 --
"War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength."
-- George Orwell, "1984" --

May 14th, 2010, 8:54 pm #3

r> The Universe is NOT "running out of energy".
THEN...

N> Read what I said revy....I said The SECOND LAW OF THERMODYNAMICS STATES...among other things that the UNIVERSE is RUNNING OUT OF USABLE<u> ENERGY, just like when your car starts to run out of gas.</u>

You're manipulating the Laws of Science to nullify the Second Law of Thermodynamics. Sorry revy...You can't do that. If the matter is being converted into energy, THAT ENERGY is NOT USABLE or HAS ALREADY BEEN USED. You lose again revy.

"If I must choose between righteousness and peace, I choose RIGHTEOUSNESS"." ~ Theodore Roosevelt

Iceman
Iceman

May 14th, 2010, 9:08 pm #4

r> The First Law of Thermodynamics clearly states that...
-- Neither Matter nor Energy can be created or destroyed.
-- It can only change forms.

Therefore...
-- You can't get "something" from "nothing".
And so...
From the very beginning...
There must have BEEN "something"...
From which our Universe "changed form".
-- The moment of "form change" is popularly referred to as...
-- The "Big Bang"

N> The Christian worldview supported by scientific evidence that hold to the Old Earth view agrees with God as being the primary cause of the Big Bang. It's not necessarily what I personally believe, but I'm open to it.

r> Now, returning to the Laws of Thermodynamics...
The Law of Entropy states that...
-- Entropy continues until a state of Equilibrium has been attained.

And so...
As it was in the "Beginning"...
So shall it be in the "End".

Eventually, Everything IN the Universe...
Will revert to its natural state of being...
And, once again there will be...
ONLY that which is... ONE...
-- The Universal State of Pure Energy.
Or...
If you prefer...
-- "God".

N> revy, you're FALSELY ASSUMING that God limits Himself to the Laws of Operational Science (observation). Therefore you have run yourself into another downfall. You're saying that God is pure energy. However what your presuppositional brain has NOT GRASPED is that the energy YOU SPEAK OF is the energy found in a CLOSED SYSTEM, which the universe is. GOD created the universe, the energy IN THE universe cannot go outside of it's closed system to create the universe.

Soooooooooooooooo revy, get your mind straight here and stop embracing the science of atheistic philosophers since you claim to be a deist. I tried to explain this to Mondo here.http://www.network54.com/Forum/272761/m ... ICS+states.... Obviously you missed it but here's out it works.

The universe is like a gas tank in a car and the CREATOR (God) has filled it to it's limits with fuel or (energy) to burn. The Law of energy consevation states the amount of energy WITHIN THIS **CLOSED** SYSTEM is CONSTANT meaning that NOTHING WITHIN the **CLOSED** SYSTEM can CREATE or DESTROY the ENERGY....However, while the amount of energy is CONSTANT it changes from USABLE ENERGY to ENERGY that is no longer usable through ENTROPY

The SECOND LAW OF THERMODYNAMICS STATES...among other things that the UNIVERSE is RUNNING OUT OF USABLE ENERGY, just like when your car starts to run out of gas.

What the laws DON'T PRESUPPOSE as you have terribly assumed revy, is that God EXISTS ***OUTSIDE*** the CLOSED SYSTEM and can refill the tank and WILL DO SO ONCE He sends you and all your unbelieving buddies to the hell you want to exist in.

Soooooooooooo revy you have to get some NEW MATERIAL because my winning record with you remains intact and unblemished,

Actually sciencetist have vreated energy within a total complete vacuumn from nothing.

But as usual, superstition precludes knowledge for some.

May 14th, 2010, 9:09 pm #5

THEN...

N> Read what I said revy....I said The SECOND LAW OF THERMODYNAMICS STATES...among other things that the UNIVERSE is RUNNING OUT OF USABLE<u> ENERGY, just like when your car starts to run out of gas.</u>

You're manipulating the Laws of Science to nullify the Second Law of Thermodynamics. Sorry revy...You can't do that. If the matter is being converted into energy, THAT ENERGY is NOT USABLE or HAS ALREADY BEEN USED. You lose again revy.

But, there are also some theories which suggest an oscillating Universe. That the Universe will collapsed once again into a singularity, and another Big Bang occurs .. and the cycle continues.

May 14th, 2010, 9:15 pm #6

As it seems, that at that point, time would stop.

Because time is a measurement of change, or movement. And once heat death occurs, there is no more change, no more movement.

Then again, without an observer, does time really exist?

Fun philosophical ponderings ..

May 14th, 2010, 9:21 pm #7

Actually sciencetist have vreated energy within a total complete vacuumn from nothing.

Two exceptions:

First - In a nuclear explosion(fission), scientists claim a smaii amount of matter is destroyed.

Second - copious amounts of LSD over a long perios of time destroys grey matter.

"Error does not become Truth because it is widely accepted; Truth does not become error, even when it stands alone!"
(Thanks Kristy)

Who I Am?
Who I Am?

May 14th, 2010, 9:26 pm #8

Copious amounts of religion also makes grey matter worthless.

May 14th, 2010, 9:36 pm #9

You have a scientists and you have a vacuum. Go ahead and explain the rest Iceman.

May 14th, 2010, 11:38 pm #10

THEN...

apply the same theory to your claim of eternal hell. Sorry to dampen your beliefs. JB