After so much lack of interaction with the trolls from elsewhere

After so much lack of interaction with the trolls from elsewhere

Arthur Dent
Arthur Dent

July 8th, 2010, 10:38 am #1

Is it possible that these guys who demand so much of some of us, are also "shunning" others?

I see they dont have anything to say to JVH either....

Is shunning those who dont agree with them another "true christian" habit?

ie ignoring logical questions....

July 8th, 2010, 11:21 am #2

Why are you sucking out? Are you afraid of God?

"If I must choose between righteousness and peace, I choose RIGHTEOUSNESS"." ~ Theodore Roosevelt

July 8th, 2010, 11:52 am #3

Is it possible that these guys who demand so much of some of us, are also "shunning" others?

God doesn't float on the other side of sun Art. Are you that stupid to believe that? I said below the Jack's God became man and He is my God also. Can you disprove the Incarnation of God the Son? His name os Jesus Christ and if you can't detect Him, you're even more stupid than I thought.

"If I must choose between righteousness and peace, I choose RIGHTEOUSNESS"." ~ Theodore Roosevelt

Arthur Dent
Arthur Dent

July 8th, 2010, 1:29 pm #4

Why are you sucking out? Are you afraid of God?

13999 gods Nucc. Which one am I afraid of?

You are an atheist to about the same number.

Answer the hard question Nucc. Why is your god any more special than the others.

I'm indifferent to 14000

You're indifferent to 13999. thats a lot of gods you dont believe in, are you afraid of them?

I think you said you thought one of them was not a superstition, but you couldnt say why......

Are you "suckng out" (whatever that means - thats another thing you wont explain - I'm not asking you by the way)

Arthur Dent
Arthur Dent

July 8th, 2010, 1:40 pm #5

God doesn't float on the other side of sun Art. Are you that stupid to believe that? I said below the Jack's God became man and He is my God also. Can you disprove the Incarnation of God the Son? His name os Jesus Christ and if you can't detect Him, you're even more stupid than I thought.

I disagreed with the possibility of the act.

You think its possible that your god is actually a fact?

Its up to you to prove your statement is correct, you stated your hypothesis, its not proved until you find evidence.

Merely stating a hypothesis has NEVER made it correct.

You could state that a teapot exists in orbit around the sun, on the opposite side to the earth. Its a ridiculous hypothesis, untestable and unbelievable. Why would any sensible believe it.

Same goes for your ridiculous untestable comment. Its not worth uttering becasue you cant prove it, and no one will believe it.

Its not stupidity that you are suffering from its gullibility.

I guess the spaghetti monster hasnt touched you with his noodley appendage, theres another god you fear.

What a stupid conversation you engender.

You cant detect Jesus, or his crazed daddy. You are quite cagey in admitting it, but hey, if its so easy to detect "him", why cant you do it? and show me?

hmmmmm. not looking convincing matey.

JVH say
JVH say

July 8th, 2010, 1:48 pm #6

... once it is pointed out to ardent believers - in whatever - when they are confronted with incontestables they either go silent; more illogical; in denial, turn dishonest; personal; abusive; absurd even ..... or any combination thereof, and cannot seem to help themselves but advertise it, therewith granting the courtesy of instant clarification........ what is there to say since any retort, or lack thereof, would, in effect, affirm it.

July 8th, 2010, 5:03 pm #7

13999 gods Nucc. Which one am I afraid of?

You are an atheist to about the same number.

Answer the hard question Nucc. Why is your god any more special than the others.

I'm indifferent to 14000

You're indifferent to 13999. thats a lot of gods you dont believe in, are you afraid of them?

I think you said you thought one of them was not a superstition, but you couldnt say why......

Are you "suckng out" (whatever that means - thats another thing you wont explain - I'm not asking you by the way)

The One who became man. The One and ONLY GOD. The God of the God's Word the Holy Bible. The Holy Bible that declares you condemned unless you believe in Him.

John 3:18
18 "He who believes in Him is not condemned; but he who does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. (NKJ)

How do you feel now that you KNOW that you stand COMDEMNED before the judge of ALL MANKIND because you FREELY choose not to believe in Him?

July 9th, 2010, 3:16 am #8

Yes yes.

Hallowed be thy name.

Thy will be done on Earth as it (..is done by ..) Art in Heaven.

July 9th, 2010, 3:28 am #9

That song makes some sense now!

July 9th, 2010, 3:33 am #10

Touche`.

So .. does life imitate Art?