A racist and a Jew-hater

A racist and a Jew-hater

June 4th, 2010, 11:59 pm #1

Hey Nucc

You call me a racist and a Jew-hater? Well that may be a step up from Jack - he calls me a christ-hater (among other things).

Interesting that the pitiful little demons keep calling me names. They have zero power and zero authority

"Error does not become Truth because it is widely accepted; Truth does not become error, even when it stands alone!"
(Thanks Kristy)

June 5th, 2010, 3:32 am #2

If you weren't a Christ hater you might be saved.

"If I must choose between righteousness and peace, I choose RIGHTEOUSNESS"." ~ Theodore Roosevelt

June 5th, 2010, 5:56 am #3

Hey Nucc

You call me a racist and a Jew-hater? Well that may be a step up from Jack - he calls me a christ-hater (among other things).

Interesting that the pitiful little demons keep calling me names. They have zero power and zero authority

"Error does not become Truth because it is widely accepted; Truth does not become error, even when it stands alone!"
(Thanks Kristy)
i know we tussle....kinda fun actually....but you are certainly not what they accuse you of....i do not agree with everything you do...but so?...i do not judge you....don't let these TRUE net bullies effect you.....

all in all you're a pretty good guy. (for a goof...;-D)

g

June 5th, 2010, 5:41 pm #4

Everything I say you are, you go out and prove me right. Like if I call you a loser you go out and show what a loser you are. If I go and call you a whiner, you come back whining. It's like I'm a magician. All in all you're a goof. So now everyone watch gerardo prove me right.

"If I must choose between righteousness and peace, I choose RIGHTEOUSNESS"." ~ Theodore Roosevelt
Last edited by Forerunner on June 5th, 2010, 5:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

June 5th, 2010, 8:35 pm #5

That's the devil's way - taking delight in putting down others.

It is a but a thin disguise in an attempt to prop up the low self-esteem and to mask the fear and insecurity.

The gospel message is for the sickest of the sick.
"Repent and have a spiritual awakening - yes the Kingdom of Heaven is at hand."

(Thanks Kristy)

June 5th, 2010, 9:45 pm #6

well said Bob.

June 6th, 2010, 12:55 pm #7

That's the devil's way - taking delight in putting down others.

It is a but a thin disguise in an attempt to prop up the low self-esteem and to mask the fear and insecurity.

The gospel message is for the sickest of the sick.
"Repent and have a spiritual awakening - yes the Kingdom of Heaven is at hand."

(Thanks Kristy)
John 8:44
44 "You are of {your} father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. Whenever he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own {nature;} for he is a liar, and the father of lies. (NAS)

How dare Christ eh Bob?

If you want some more stones to throw at Christ borrow some from gerardo another antichrist.

June 6th, 2010, 12:57 pm #8

well said Bob.
See? You're a goof. You have no defense.

QUITTNER
QUITTNER

June 8th, 2010, 6:45 pm #9

Hey Nucc

(Thanks Kristy)
Those who hate Jews
Do they hate Jesus? He was a Jew.
Do they hate his mother? She was a Jew. And so were that whole family.
Do they hate the first Christians? All of them were Jews.
Israel is at war and has been since May of 1958 when the Arabs repeatedly bombed Israel's capital city. Arabs still send rockets into Israel from Gaza. Therefore Gaza is an enemy and any and all suitable measures are therefore needed for Israel and its many Jews to survive in that war. All friends of an enemy are enemies too.