A milestone!

A milestone!

March 10th, 2012, 10:57 pm #1

A milestone

My last post at becketts has finally scrolled off the page. It feels GOOD!

"Error does not become Truth because it is widely accepted; Truth does not become error, even when it stands alone"
(Thanks Kristy)

March 11th, 2012, 12:33 am #2

To the real leper colony.

We are the untouchables.

Weather is great here .. if you like it wet and dirty. My dogs are exhausted.

Watching the curling? Saw Koe vs Koe this afternoon. A bit heartbreaking for Jamie giving up the steal of 4.

March 11th, 2012, 12:43 am #3

That is the first televised game I have missed in the brier. I was outside all day building a chicken coop.

I love curling - more great stuff coming up

Saturday, 17-Mar-2012 World Womens Curling Lethbridge

Saturday, 31-Mar-2012 World Mens Curling Basel Switzerland

"Error does not become Truth because it is widely accepted; Truth does not become error, even when it stands alone"
(Thanks Kristy)

Tim
Tim

March 11th, 2012, 7:23 am #4

I would love to try that, its kind of like Bowling or playing Pool

Curling..

Bro Tim

March 11th, 2012, 2:38 pm #5

What kind of tractor do you have?

This is my tractor - It is a Kioti. I have changed the bucket since this picture was taken and now have a 4-in-1 bucket which is very versatile.

(Thanks Kristy)

Tim
Tim

March 12th, 2012, 7:00 am #6

My Tractor on Trailer

My Tractor

My self customized Back hoe with detachable thumb

My Truck with dump bed

My 3 Point PTO Stump Grinder

And I have other attachments like a Brush Mower, and a Front Blade, and Box Blade, and Forks for the Loader, and a Heated Cab. Fun stuff
Its had a lot of Hydrolic problems when I bought it.

I like your Kioti Bob, looks like its also 4 Wheel Drive.
Nice looking Tractor.

If I did it over I don't think I would buy a John Deere.

Peace Bro.
Tim

March 12th, 2012, 10:34 pm #7

Love your tractor, especially with all the accessories.

I don't have much with mine - just a 160 cm (56") wide tiller, and a set of forks. I have hooks welded on the top of the bucket for lifting.

It is a nice tractor - 4WD, automatic hydrostatic transmission, 4 in 1 bucket - lotsa bells & whistles, great instrument panel etc.

I am thinking about doinfg a lot more fencing so may get an auger that connects to the PTO.

(Thanks Kristy)

March 13th, 2012, 2:27 am #8

That is the first televised game I have missed in the brier. I was outside all day building a chicken coop.

I love curling - more great stuff coming up

Saturday, 17-Mar-2012 World Womens Curling Lethbridge

Saturday, 31-Mar-2012 World Mens Curling Basel Switzerland

(Thanks Kristy)
After the first few rocks I told Pam there is no way Howard will lose. I think Manitoba would have been a better finalist. Koe's team seemed to have peaked early, and Simmons was really sick.

March 13th, 2012, 2:39 am #9

Koe has beaten Howard before. I was glad to see Glenn win - it was his turn.

Now I am waiting for the Women's World starting next Saturday in Lethbridge. Too bad Andrea Schöpp from Germany will not be playing this year. I like watching her, maybecause she is getting up there in years, and is still a great curler. Unfortunately she broke her leg last week and will be unable to play.

(Thanks Kristy)

Tim
Tim

March 13th, 2012, 3:29 am #10

Love your tractor, especially with all the accessories.

I don't have much with mine - just a 160 cm (56") wide tiller, and a set of forks. I have hooks welded on the top of the bucket for lifting.

It is a nice tractor - 4WD, automatic hydrostatic transmission, 4 in 1 bucket - lotsa bells & whistles, great instrument panel etc.

I am thinking about doinfg a lot more fencing so may get an auger that connects to the PTO.

(Thanks Kristy)
4 in 1 bucket.. cool.. I assume it opens and closes hydrological, that would be really handy like a grapple. Good wish list item for me

My trans is 12 gears forward 12 reverse with reverse sink, so you can go from forward to reverse just by flipping a leaver. I would rather have hydrostatic but I saved $4,000 by getting the manual trans.

Your tractor looks like brand new!
I bought my stuff new in 2002, but have been using it to clear trees and stumps for customers, and put in driveways and septic drain fields ect..
It has about 900 hours on it. But it runs great and functions good.

Fun stuff, and I love working outdoors when its not too cold..

I did put a chain lock on the loader something like your hooks and a ball for trailers.

I designed and built a tree pusher, which is a 65,000 lbs jack for ripping out trees by the roots, but I don't like it

Uprooted the tree stump

And I designed and built a land leveler that works GREAT with a custom floating 3 point hitch system so the leveler won't reproduce the left and right tipping of the tractor on bumpy ground. I enjoy designing and building stuff.

The floating leveler could be a good production item....

Bro Tim