A Comment on the "News"...

A Comment on the "News"...

November 8th, 2010, 12:04 am #1

IN response to an article...
In the Post-Journal of Jamestown, NY
Entitled: "The Bible Tells A Different Story"...
By: The Rev. Mel McGinnis...

BudZilla Said...
<blockquote>
Nov-07-10 6:06
There is no such thing as being able to "live free under God" while the punishment for breaking the rules is eternity in Hell.

It grows tiresome hearing those with no proof beyond a self-contradicting book written in the bronze age argue about who has the correct imaginary friend!
I just wanted to share.

-PRev1-</blockquote>

President Barrack Hussein Obama

-- Nobel Peace Prize, 2009 --
"War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength."
-- George Orwell, "1984" --

November 8th, 2010, 12:27 am #2

That's one of the major problems with Christianity. You have free will to choose but if you don't choose right, you go to hell.

Then if you DO choose "right" you are enslaved to the rules or suffer the consequences, so ... what is the point of offering free will in the first place?

No matter how you cut it, it's a Mafia type of choice ... an offer you CAN'T refuse without suffering for it.

-Vince

lox
lox

November 8th, 2010, 1:10 am #3

BudZilla Said...
<blockquote>
There is no such thing as being able to "live free under God" while the punishment for breaking the rules is eternity in Hell.

It grows tiresome hearing those with no proof beyond a self-contradicting book written in the bronze age argue about who has the correct imaginary friend!
I just wanted to share.

-PRev1-</blockquote>

The mind is always backassward!

For example: Its not about punishment by being sent to Hell Its about being punished in your personal hell and how to get out!

Look at who has the keys to let you out!

DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHERE YOU ARE?

Rev 1:18 I [am] he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.

You want out of your hell or complain while in it!?

To Peter:Mat 16:19 And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.

Striver
Striver

November 8th, 2010, 1:46 am #4

BudZilla Said...
<blockquote>

I just wanted to share.

-PRev1-</blockquote>

The fear is fading.

lox
lox

November 8th, 2010, 2:05 am #5

That's one of the major problems with Christianity. You have free will to choose but if you don't choose right, you go to hell.

Then if you DO choose "right" you are enslaved to the rules or suffer the consequences, so ... what is the point of offering free will in the first place?

No matter how you cut it, it's a Mafia type of choice ... an offer you CAN'T refuse without suffering for it.

-Vince
Perhaps you don't believe Jesus?

Come unto me, all [ye] that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.

For my yoke [is] easy, and my burden is light.

THE JESUS OF RELIGION.......ANY RELIGION... IS NOT THE JESUS I KNOW!

I WAS SITTING IN MY CAR AT A MAJOR PENTECOSTAL RELIGION, STUDYING FOR A TEST. IT WAS IN THIS CAR THAT THE HOLY GHOST SPOKE TO ME AND SAID: "IM TAKING YOU OUT OF HERE!" BELIEVE ME, HE DID JUST THAT AND TO REMOVE ME FROM THERE WAS EASY TO BE REMOVE ALL THEIR DOCTRINATION FROM WITHIN ME WAS ANOTHER MATTER, FOR IT OFTEN BUCKLED BUT FINALLY THE LORD DELIVERED ME COMPLETELY.

November 8th, 2010, 2:37 am #6

Hi Lox,

The Lord took me out of a pentecostal church too.

However, I find I must still recommit to Him from time to time. The ways of the world have a way of infiltrating even my best firewall. It is a slow process and I never see it coming until I am once again playing in the s**t.

"Error does not become Truth because it is widely accepted; Truth does not become error, even when it stands alone!"
(Thanks Kristy)

edited only for spelling
Last edited by bobquit on November 8th, 2010, 3:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tim
Tim

November 8th, 2010, 7:51 am #7

BudZilla Said...
<blockquote>

I just wanted to share.

-PRev1-</blockquote>

Was it raping and killing your mother? Or raping your little sister?

You foolish idiot!!!!

STAND UP AND STOP THE CRIME!

That was someones mother and daughter.
Don't be so stupid!

Tim

Seoc Colla
Seoc Colla

November 8th, 2010, 8:39 am #8

-Vince
The wall-to-wall Christian notion of 'right' is to be sprayed onto all and sundry, even when their inner selves have an entirely different purpose, when their minds attune to a greater drummer.

Who would ever listen to such obvious nonsense?

lox
lox

November 8th, 2010, 12:44 pm #9

are always nonsense/foolishness to the Mind of this world!

Big deal!

November 8th, 2010, 7:30 pm #10

But then ...

How does one differentiate between TRUE nonsense and Christian nonsense?

-Vince