A bunch of posts about boobs and sex-parts.

A bunch of posts about boobs and sex-parts.

May 19th, 2010, 10:40 pm #1

Made my day... Thank you.

May 19th, 2010, 11:27 pm #2

It would be deleted in a heartbeat. Guess nobody has the balls to try it

"Error does not become Truth because it is widely accepted; Truth does not become error, even when it stands alone!"
(Thanks Kristy)

May 20th, 2010, 1:39 am #3

On both counts, even!

May 20th, 2010, 2:03 am #4

"Error does not become Truth because it is widely accepted; Truth does not become error, even when it stands alone!"
(Thanks Kristy)
The whole "Does God have a penis" thing is a serious religious discussion, amongst those that are very literal.

May 20th, 2010, 3:15 am #5

Or they'd be struck dead ........ something like that.

Yeah it's REALLY ridiculous what Christians spend their time arguing over as "essential beliefs" .... isn't it?

-Vince

May 20th, 2010, 3:21 am #6

If you or I did see it, should we be appalled and mortified? Or should we instantly turn into homosexuals?

Maybe we're just supposed to be jealous... shrug

May 20th, 2010, 6:03 am #7

Made my day... Thank you.
it is very interesting...how 'our' culture is so infactuated with breats.....i mean how much is spent each year on breast enlargement procedures.....etc.

Heck....i am a boob man/...so to say....love 'em!...always have...wink.

but in cultures like Adrican etc....tghey are not even remotely a sexual focus....

strange how they are SO much so...in ours....and i wonder why?....is it just because we make them such a taboo and made to be so undisclosed

wonder.....what do you think...makes Boobs so sexually exciting to one culture...and so 'whatever' in another\???

thanks

g

May 20th, 2010, 9:56 am #8

(Thanks Kristy)
There's just a bunch of sucky girlies there, especially the mods.

"If I must choose between righteousness and peace, I choose RIGHTEOUSNESS"." ~ Theodore Roosevelt
Last edited by Forerunner on May 20th, 2010, 9:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

May 20th, 2010, 11:28 am #9

Or they'd be struck dead ........ something like that.

Yeah it's REALLY ridiculous what Christians spend their time arguing over as "essential beliefs" .... isn't it?

-Vince
And stupid, just because you can't find the purpose of the discussion in your little box of parameters. REAL people seek God, stupid people like yourself know nothing outside of their little box.

"If I must choose between righteousness and peace, I choose RIGHTEOUSNESS"." ~ Theodore Roosevelt

May 20th, 2010, 11:30 am #10

If you or I did see it, should we be appalled and mortified? Or should we instantly turn into homosexuals?

Maybe we're just supposed to be jealous... shrug
Cuddling up to Julian and Mondo makes one wonder.