Your Memorabilia collection

Your Memorabilia collection

May 27th, 2012, 3:49 am #1

With a day off from the Memorial Cup i figured id share part of my collection with you(sorry, the other stuff is at my place in back in Saskatoon) I was also wondering if anyone else collects as well?? Enjoy!

Stefan Elliotts game worn Rookie jersey form the Colorado Avalanche

The 2 red helmets were from the 2010 New jerey Devils "Retro Night" They belonged to Nick Palmeiri and Bryce Salvador

The Blades gloves are Schenn and Elliotts
The Blades helmet is Nicholls.
The 3 top prospects helmets are Fournier, Thrower, and Zharkov.
The black gloves are Mikhail Grigorenkos form the top prospects game

May 27th, 2012, 4:51 am #2

Any chance you would sell that Button jersey?

May 27th, 2012, 5:05 am #3

Harrison and Robertson i could sell no prob, i like the Button one a little more though because its got an "A" patch. But what were you thinking? Cash, or a trade?

May 27th, 2012, 9:50 am #4

I could go either way really. Trade most likely. Have you ever thought about getting your jerseys on our website? The site is free and has lots of great jerseys. The King, I had you say hi to him in Mississauga last year is on there with his 158 jerseys.

www.jrhockeyjerseys.com

May 27th, 2012, 3:50 pm #5

Ill check out that site! Thanks.

May 27th, 2012, 4:18 pm #6

I could go either way really. Trade most likely. Have you ever thought about getting your jerseys on our website? The site is free and has lots of great jerseys. The King, I had you say hi to him in Mississauga last year is on there with his 158 jerseys.

www.jrhockeyjerseys.com
That "Rescue Services" jersey worn by Elliott. I had originally won that in the auction. I had noticed the mispelling of the name. I asked Mike what options were there and he suggested a swapping that jersey for his rookie Blades jersey(a deal which i was more than happy to accept)

There are a couple jerseys there that really caught my eye. The Elliott subway series, and all of the Brooks Laich Thunderbird's jerseys. What name is the king's user id on that site?

May 27th, 2012, 4:59 pm #7

With a day off from the Memorial Cup i figured id share part of my collection with you(sorry, the other stuff is at my place in back in Saskatoon) I was also wondering if anyone else collects as well?? Enjoy!

The 2 red helmets were from the 2010 New jerey Devils "Retro Night" They belonged to Nick Palmeiri and Bryce Salvador

I am a wannabe jersey collector LOL.  But no spare cash as I am a Model Railroad geeeeeeeeek.  Or so my kids say!     Enjoy the game today.

May 27th, 2012, 5:15 pm #8

Since you're lacking in the funds department, try starting on collecting sticks(which are generally cheaper than jerseys) You can get lucky with a cheap game used jersey on ebay too.

Ill post the rest of my collection next time i go to Saskatoon. Got some more sticks, and a couple of MLB Championship rings.

May 27th, 2012, 7:16 pm #9

That "Rescue Services" jersey worn by Elliott. I had originally won that in the auction. I had noticed the mispelling of the name. I asked Mike what options were there and he suggested a swapping that jersey for his rookie Blades jersey(a deal which i was more than happy to accept)

There are a couple jerseys there that really caught my eye. The Elliott subway series, and all of the Brooks Laich Thunderbird's jerseys. What name is the king's user id on that site?

The King. Mine is The Ringer. I haven't updated mine in a while. Have a Moose Jaw, St. Albert Steel, 3 Thunderbirds jerseys and a few others to still post.

May 29th, 2012, 11:51 pm #10

your excessive posting and said "Pepp only posts his idiotic stuff when he is is poked by a stick by some of the less intelligent posters on here." Then I open up the 54 WHL board today and what do I see ..... Pepp boasting about all the hockey sh!t he has and blah blah blah ...... Yes, your post is hockey related, but it just comes across as "look at me all you losers, I am so cool."
Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice shame on me. But as the ever so colloquial friggin idiot, George W. Bush says, you can't or maybe you can or I'm an idiot and can't converse in the English language, you can't fool me 3 times.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKgPY1adc0A

Anyhow Pepp. You fooled me, and I defended you, but as of today, I am leaning to the side of the Pepp bashers. Sometimes you just gotta take your hands off the keyboard and play some sports or something!!!!!!!!!