whl to implement new safety measures at holiday break

whl to implement new safety measures at holiday break

November 16th, 2011, 4:43 pm #1

the whl, in line with grieving parents and all tree hugging nancys, will be implementing an important new safety measure that will help protect all players in the future!! all players will now be required to be fitted for a 1-piece bubble suit that will ensure hockey will be the safest sport on earth! this new bubble suit will gaurentee complete safety for all the precious little boys playing in the league today, much different from the young men of days past and the league acknowledges this!! These suits will have so much safety to them that falling down a flight of stairs will be a new adventure ride for mommas little boys, since life is all about fun without danger involved!
Now let's be serious for a moment shall we....we all know that life should have no danger, no threat of injury and that hell should have ice cream for sale on every corner but reality states in life sh!t happens....allow your precious little boys to experience life outside your tender hugs for kerist sake....you tree hugging nancys won't be there to protect them forever, eventually they will have to become men and when they do what a damned shock to find out how cruel the real world can be at times.
And you think yer doing them a favor LOL the favor will be raising the softest generation EVER seen on earth!
Congrats Nancy!

I used to miss important personal dates and family gatherings all for the love of hockey, Canadian Hockey, not this chit we forced to watch now European pansy azzed crap. Now i'd rather stay home and watch a rerun of Eldorado for the umpteenth time than go to watch some euro bullchit crap they pass off as hockey!

November 16th, 2011, 4:52 pm #2

Great post. The WHL and other junior leagues need to hire figure skating judges not referees. Is this game today actually hockey or a love-in on ice? Becoming far too nancy for me.

November 16th, 2011, 7:30 pm #3

the whl, in line with grieving parents and all tree hugging nancys, will be implementing an important new safety measure that will help protect all players in the future!! all players will now be required to be fitted for a 1-piece bubble suit that will ensure hockey will be the safest sport on earth! this new bubble suit will gaurentee complete safety for all the precious little boys playing in the league today, much different from the young men of days past and the league acknowledges this!! These suits will have so much safety to them that falling down a flight of stairs will be a new adventure ride for mommas little boys, since life is all about fun without danger involved!
Now let's be serious for a moment shall we....we all know that life should have no danger, no threat of injury and that hell should have ice cream for sale on every corner but reality states in life sh!t happens....allow your precious little boys to experience life outside your tender hugs for kerist sake....you tree hugging nancys won't be there to protect them forever, eventually they will have to become men and when they do what a damned shock to find out how cruel the real world can be at times.
And you think yer doing them a favor LOL the favor will be raising the softest generation EVER seen on earth!
Congrats Nancy!

I used to miss important personal dates and family gatherings all for the love of hockey, Canadian Hockey, not this chit we forced to watch now European pansy azzed crap. Now i'd rather stay home and watch a rerun of Eldorado for the umpteenth time than go to watch some euro bullchit crap they pass off as hockey!
Probably not the best of time to post about safety measures given that your hard code Canadian hockey family just had a 16 year old die from injuries sustained from a hockey puck. Its been 3 days since he died dude... get an effin clue.

November 16th, 2011, 7:46 pm #4

1 freak accident every 30 years is just not worth the risk, end the insanity of all things called sport NOW

November 16th, 2011, 9:05 pm #5

maybe I need to spell it out for you.... DONT COME ON HERE AND BITCH ABOUT IT 3 DAYS AFTER A KID DIES WHILE PLAYING HOCKEY. We are all frustrated with the league and the safety crap but jezuz give it a rest for a bit A KID JUST DIED! Yes it was freak, no nothing should likely be done.. but have some effing common courtesy to not bitch about days after someone dies. ya jack wagon

November 17th, 2011, 2:47 am #6

Congrats Nancy!

Way, way less intensity. At this point I'm following the season because it's been my yearly winter routine for as long as I can remember.

-----------

"Now you wear your skin like iron
Your breath's as hard as kerosene"

November 17th, 2011, 10:11 pm #7

Congrats Nancy!

Have you actaully ever put a pair of skates on or are just one of those over-weight goofs that sit in the stands eating hot dogs and talk about the way the game used to be played. Try getting into this decade and realize that the game has changed and as a result so do some of the rules.