Wheatking fans

Wheatking fans

May 4th, 2012, 6:26 pm #1

What can Saskatoon expect from Walker?? And does he play centre?

May 4th, 2012, 6:54 pm #2

center in today's paper. I think he might've said McColgan can to.
""

May 4th, 2012, 10:21 pm #3

What can Saskatoon expect from Walker?? And does he play centre?

And while his point totals were probably a bit inflated this season by playing with Ferland and Stone, He'll probably put up another 80+ point season next year. He's a hard worker too that has an edge to his game that I always liked.

He's not a floater like Dziurzynski, that's for sure.

May 5th, 2012, 12:06 pm #4

Molleken could entice Seguin, Couturier, Skinner andTaylor Hall to play for Saskatoon but at the end of the day his team will once again flop come post season time. How many times did this guy need to flop in the post season before people realize he cannot win in the post season? This will be a 17 month debacle, but I will call it now. Blades load up like never before, they win 55 plus games and are out of the playoffs by five games into round 2. They go into Mem cup and don't make the final as host. They then proceed to go on the same tail spin that every team Molleken has ever loaded up and left behind. If Brodsky was smart, he would let Molleken load this thing up and then move him to a front office role and bring in a coach who can win in the post season.

May 5th, 2012, 11:06 pm #5

And while his point totals were probably a bit inflated this season by playing with Ferland and Stone, He'll probably put up another 80+ point season next year. He's a hard worker too that has an edge to his game that I always liked.

He's not a floater like Dziurzynski, that's for sure.
No matter what way you look at it Saskatoon still win in this trade off.lol
One thing that I liked about Walker was that he was one of the few guys
we had this year that showed up and played hard every game.

Happy Travels All
KanJam
The slammin' jammin' disc tossin' game