Warriors winning not sure how....

Warriors winning not sure how....

October 6th, 2011, 6:56 am #1

We haven't had Bowman, Howden or Beach in the lineup yet we manage to score goals and create offense. I was expecting much more of an offensive problem considering the youth. Potomak, White, Hansen, Eberle and others seem to be pulling their weight.

I love the addition of Siemens. He is a huge improvement over what we had going on. Take nothing away from the other tenders. Just he is at a higher level at this point in time. Good pick up now that I have seen him play. Worth the picks. I was skeptical to say the least but much happier now.

Bowman coming back to MJ is a nice touch as well. It does mean we are going to have 2 dmen sitting every night and I am not sure that is going to be staying that way too much longer.

Bowman Reilly Edmundson McIlrath McFaul Erhardt Gwinner Brown Doucette. Something has to give for sure.

Forwards we seem to have the same problem.
Howden Beach Svendson Arnold Aschim Lyon Kornelson Fioretti White Eberle Hansen Potomak Wyton Johnson and Brooks. Can't have 15 forwards. Aschim Lyon Arnold line looks like it will be a good second line. Beach Howden Fioretti will make a very nice top line. Svendson Kornelson Eberle and well above average 3rd line. Johnson White Hansen should be a good 4th line and I keep Potomak and Brooks to develop as our 13 and 14th forwards. May just go with one of the 2 which puts Potomak in at this point. His speed alone is reason enough. I have grown to like Brooks though. Tough call really.

Can't wait to see what happens.

October 6th, 2011, 2:25 pm #2

How long till Howden returns? I think he's going to dominate games, much like Stone and Weal this year. Different skill sets for those 3, but high end talent in the East this year....

October 6th, 2011, 3:13 pm #3

How are the Blades 4-1 after loosing guys such as Schenn Viedensky Hamilton Dziurzynski Elliott Zahn Stanford Morrison and Benson to injury

October 6th, 2011, 4:02 pm #4

Be careful, we started 4 and 0 last season after we lost half the mem cup team, and we all saw what happened after that! If the Blades are still .800 after Nov, then lets talk. And honestly, with the Blades pitiful choking playoff record, it really doesn't matter what they do in the regular season does it?!

October 6th, 2011, 4:12 pm #5

Hey im not pumping there tires all i said was 'im surprised at there start no need to get all foolish

October 6th, 2011, 5:02 pm #6

Who's getting foolish, I was just relating some facts from last season. The Blades should get a quick start, they're the 8th oldest team in the league so a veteran team should start off knowing what it takes...

October 6th, 2011, 7:30 pm #7

How long till Howden returns? I think he's going to dominate games, much like Stone and Weal this year. Different skill sets for those 3, but high end talent in the East this year....
I haven't heard much about that lately though. I don't know if he is skating or not. I do know it is at least 2 weeks.

Beach is still 4 games away as well. Sounds like Edmundson is 2-3 weeks away as well. He was on the radio this morning and he figured a rough estimate might be but he wasn't sure.