Thank You...

Thank You...

December 6th, 2011, 10:41 pm #1

I am a first time poster ... long time reader

I would sincerely like to thank the "board moderators" for cleaning up this forum over the last several weeks -

It is refreshing to actually read hockey posts (again) regarding the WHL ...and not to have three or four posters posting 20..30...or 40 times a day

And now for a quick rant / opinion - we are rapidly approaching the "silly season" (to use a golf term) of the WHL season - you know where owners and clubs continue to charge full price for the tickets ...yet virtually every team will have three or four of their best players away at the various holiday tournaments

I have been a longtime follower of the Portland Winterhawks - over the next few weeks they could (again could) be without Rattie, Morrow, Bartschi, and Petan ...

Who would pay full price to attend a broadway show knowing that four of the stars would be out and that their "understudies" would take their place?

December 6th, 2011, 11:42 pm #2

You raised a long time gripe of mine.........no cohesiveness possible when players are gone. The CHL has turned into a giant beauty pageant for the "stars". I'm sick of it. It used to be a league with teams. No more. It's the young hockey players gong show and has been for several years. I won't go to the "games" when 3 or 4 key kids are away show boating for their future employers. It cheap shots the paying fans at home and I refuse to participate.

And for kbf......you are one sick puppy and need help with emotional instability. I hope you don't have a wife and/or kids because you are genuinely ill and need help.

December 7th, 2011, 12:03 am #3

I would sincerely like to thank the "board moderators" for cleaning up this forum over the last several weeks -

It is refreshing to actually read hockey posts (again) regarding the WHL ...and not to have three or four posters posting 20..30...or 40 times a day

And now for a quick rant / opinion - we are rapidly approaching the "silly season" (to use a golf term) of the WHL season - you know where owners and clubs continue to charge full price for the tickets ...yet virtually every team will have three or four of their best players away at the various holiday tournaments

I have been a longtime follower of the Portland Winterhawks - over the next few weeks they could (again could) be without Rattie, Morrow, Bartschi, and Petan ...

Who would pay full price to attend a broadway show knowing that four of the stars would be out and that their "understudies" would take their place?
to stay away.......

December 7th, 2011, 12:10 am #4

here hoping that you continue posting.

December 7th, 2011, 3:05 am #5

we know you from the Everett 'Tips blog and you ruin that blog. The 'Tips fans are the nicest fans in the U.S. and you go on there with your nastiness and stick out like a sore thumb. Is your real name "Steven"?

December 7th, 2011, 4:42 am #6

That's laughable. Sure, Everett has their nice fans, just like every team, but I've never been treated worse than I have in Everett (and I've been to Seattle multiple times). IMO, Tri-City has the nicest fans.

December 7th, 2011, 5:41 am #7

we have to endure Tri fans 6 times/year in Spokane and they are THE WORST,in my (educated) opinion. But to make clear what I was saying before, they are the the nicest fans IN BLOGS/FORUMS/ETC. We've never been to a game in Everett,so can't comment on that,but our son goes to 'Tips games and we KNOW he's a nice boy(ha-ha)!

December 7th, 2011, 6:34 am #8

Cheers to the Americans fans who made the trip to Victoria for two midweek games. Sorry our singer butchered your anthem

December 7th, 2011, 6:42 am #9

That's laughable. Sure, Everett has their nice fans, just like every team, but I've never been treated worse than I have in Everett (and I've been to Seattle multiple times). IMO, Tri-City has the nicest fans.
A troll pretending to be a Tips fan. Faxplease has been great on the Tips blog and board & is welcome anytime.

December 7th, 2011, 7:01 am #10

we have to endure Tri fans 6 times/year in Spokane and they are THE WORST,in my (educated) opinion. But to make clear what I was saying before, they are the the nicest fans IN BLOGS/FORUMS/ETC. We've never been to a game in Everett,so can't comment on that,but our son goes to 'Tips games and we KNOW he's a nice boy(ha-ha)!
Is about as stupid as my opinion.