Shinnimin

Shinnimin

October 2nd, 2011, 3:14 am #1

hasn't changed his game. Back into his first game, already 2 penalties, and Spokane cash in on both PP's. Maybe a player who is more of a detriment than an asset. Wonder if he will be the 20 year old who is left out when the final roster is made.

October 2nd, 2011, 3:30 am #2

shrug his shoulders at the refs like "wtf?". Still as gutless as they come

October 2nd, 2011, 3:38 am #3

obsessed.....nm

October 2nd, 2011, 3:49 am #4

First time I have posted about the guy for a long while and you dismiss is as "obsessed". Yeah ok buddy... Wouldn't want you to have to look at anyone in an AMS jersey in a less than positive light so you just keep dismissing anyone who says anything about #24 as "obsessed". Interesting tactic

October 2nd, 2011, 3:57 am #5

October 2nd, 2011, 4:41 am #6

hasn't changed his game. Back into his first game, already 2 penalties, and Spokane cash in on both PP's. Maybe a player who is more of a detriment than an asset. Wonder if he will be the 20 year old who is left out when the final roster is made.
The kid can't look at someone wrong anymore without you guys freaking out. Oh god 2 penalties already you gonna start posting how awful a player is everytime they get more than one penalty in a game?

October 2nd, 2011, 6:55 am #7

about Sinny, but in turn keep your eyes on Baldwin......Can u say liability?

AMSFAN

October 2nd, 2011, 8:19 am #8

I don't think he was a liability tonight though. Solid on the back end and got the ams players worried more about cheap shotting him than playing at times

October 2nd, 2011, 1:45 pm #9

Ok first of all Shinnimin was one of the top scorers in the whl last season even with the long suspension, so to say that he might be the odd man out in tri is laughable. Now I realize that he had a very bad hit last season, and served a lengthy suspension because of it. But he had no suspensions before that incident and none after. To label him a dirty player is going over the line. These are kids and sometimes they loose there cool and do stupid things. He did his time. For god sakes let it go. If we are not going to let things go, why don't I bring up the very dirty hit Letts put on Pickard 2 weeks before the playoffs started in 09. Give the kid a break.

October 2nd, 2011, 4:05 pm #10

First of all, I did not say anything about him being the "odd man out". Second, he is an adult, he just chooses to act like a kid. And third, to say that he has never had a suspension, other than the one last year, shows me that you don't know **** about Brendan Shinniman.