Saskatoon Blades D-man Dalton Thrower, has been named the player of the week.

Saskatoon Blades D-man Dalton Thrower, has been named the player of the week.

January 3rd, 2012, 12:58 am #1

Hate to say i told you so :P

January 3rd, 2012, 1:57 am #2

You sure don't even try to make people like you---you are one arrogant a**

January 3rd, 2012, 2:33 am #3

Hate to say i told you so :P

Wow.

Blades get smoked by a team with 6 players missing, lose to a last place team, beat a last place team, and THEN get a decent win.

Most people don't celebrate weeks like that.

.500 records get you a seat in the front row to watch the playoffs from the stands.

But, individual honours are what it's all about! Congrats to all Blades fans for the great week!

I think I probably speak for most WHL fans (at least, most on this board) when I say I hope the Blades win every single Player of the Week from here on out... AND go .500 and miss the playoffs.

(Good couple games for Dalton, though. I know HE'D trade the points for a couple wins. Or, at least I HOPE he would! He DOES play for the Blades.... Hmmmmmm.)

January 3rd, 2012, 2:42 am #4

The post wasn't about how the Blades did at all. It was about Dalton Thrower winning player of the week! Pretty good for a dman to get 10 points in his past 2 games. I can't remember the last time that happened. So instead of going on a Blades rant, how about a congrats to Dalton Thrower????

Nah, you're too dumb to know how to do that.

January 3rd, 2012, 2:55 am #5

Yes. Congratulations to Dalton on his BIG WIN!

I'll say it again... I hope the Blades get MANY of these big WINS moving forward.

Winning individual awards is what hockey's all about!

Go Blades' players!

(Not, "Go Blades!" Thought I'd spell that out for you.)

Happy now?

January 3rd, 2012, 3:01 am #6

I dont try to get people to like me(100% correct on that one) Arrogant? Not really, only somewhat(you're 50% right on that one) 75% aint bad.

Hey i made a pretty light hearted post. Was it really THAT arrogant? Good lord if that post offended you than you shouldnt ever watch ANY TV program of movie that has a rating of PG, or higher(That includes WHL hockey)

As i stated before, i post what i feel and when i want to. I post within the rules and i wont be banned anytime soon(unless i turn a new leaf) If you like me, great. If you dont like me, great. I honestly dont care. I dont know why so many people lose sleep over this board.

January 3rd, 2012, 3:04 am #7

Yes. Congratulations to Dalton on his BIG WIN!

I'll say it again... I hope the Blades get MANY of these big WINS moving forward.

Winning individual awards is what hockey's all about!

Go Blades' players!

(Not, "Go Blades!" Thought I'd spell that out for you.)

Happy now?

Kind of sad, really.

January 3rd, 2012, 4:18 am #8

For all of us who want to roast so many of his posts, at least they are about Hockey. Ya if you let him, PC can drive you nuts, but if you are a true WHL fan, then let PC post away.

January 3rd, 2012, 12:12 pm #9

at least his post are about hockey and mainly about the WHL and the Saskatoon Blades.Not like someone else on here who constantly posting links to whatever and half the time they have nothing to do with the WHL.Yep PC post can drive you nuts especially if your team just finish playing the Blades but I must admit he has toned it down a ton since a few years ago and I actually enjoy reading his game recaps except when it involves the WheatKings.So if you think PC should be banned from posting on here well then there a few more that should be added to that list.As you all know I do the polls on here and well at one time I was able to get around 130 or better to respond to them.I remember one that came around 180 but them days are gone now.I have not checked today but the last one I did wasn't at 100 yet.So remember all its in you're hands.This forum is on the decline and if you want a central forum to get a feel what other fans or teams are doing then maybe we should all learn to turn the other cheek and put up with the poster that at least can keep there post WHL related and not rag on them just cause they are informing us about there WHL team.Some more then others but thats human nature of a hard core fan. By the way PC nice call on the POW.

Happy Travels All
KanJam
The slammin' jammin' disc tossin' game

January 3rd, 2012, 4:48 pm #10

Kind of sad, really.

on something that is front page on the WHL website. What you are posting is not news, it is readily available on the WHL site. This site should be for opinions and debate, not stuff like Dalton won player of the week. Most people who frequent this board would already know that without you having to post it here. That's how you piss people off on here. I'm fine with your opinion on why he desreved it, but standing on the rooftop shouting he won it is not needed, overkill.