pepper carrot

pepper carrot

June 29th, 2011, 5:15 am #1

That's just hosted on a public hosting site. Now that it's uploaded, I can't change it. If you want to use that link go ahead. Just right click it and on mac select view image info to see the URL. On windows right click it and select properties. If you feel safer downloading it and hosting it on another website, go ahead and do that too. Just right click it and save as.

And my offer before was serious. If you post a full res file of that shot I can probably make it so it will print a decent looking 4X6.

-----------

"Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair and beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back."

June 29th, 2011, 5:31 am #2

But also am as serious as Cancer...just need to figure out which, and when...LOl

June 29th, 2011, 5:35 am #3

That's just hosted on a public hosting site. Now that it's uploaded, I can't change it. If you want to use that link go ahead. Just right click it and on mac select view image info to see the URL. On windows right click it and select properties. If you feel safer downloading it and hosting it on another website, go ahead and do that too. Just right click it and save as.

And my offer before was serious. If you post a full res file of that shot I can probably make it so it will print a decent looking 4X6.

-----------

"Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair and beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back."
I dont think ignorance is the problem here. I mean, isnt it clear that the same reason that the picture is that huge, is similar to the reason its there in the first place?

June 29th, 2011, 5:36 am #4

You mean...he likes big units?...

June 29th, 2011, 5:44 am #5

I dont think ignorance is the problem here. I mean, isnt it clear that the same reason that the picture is that huge, is similar to the reason its there in the first place?

whether I like it, or the subject or not. I have some technical knowledge, and I can help him. I know about photography, and I know about post processing. If I needed knowledge about carpentry I'd hope that he would share it.

-----------

June 29th, 2011, 6:24 am #6

-----------

Thank you.

June 29th, 2011, 6:35 am #7

I have to admit it does look better now nm

June 29th, 2011, 12:27 pm #8

whether I like it, or the subject or not. I have some technical knowledge, and I can help him. I know about photography, and I know about post processing. If I needed knowledge about carpentry I'd hope that he would share it.

-----------

Simple solution, and the oversized pic is a little overkill anyway...

June 30th, 2011, 1:05 am #9

Never heard of the biatch until a few days ago.

"Yeah, well that's just like, your opinion, man!"

June 30th, 2011, 4:36 am #10

Thank you.

I mean, I really loves me olives, but the branches...not too sure about.