PATS COMEBACK KIDS!!

PATS COMEBACK KIDS!!

March 4th, 2012, 3:31 am #1

Woot Pats were down 3-0 going into the 3rd and then went down 4-0, and then they have SIX unanswered goal, including a hat-trick for C.Stephenson, 4 assists for Weal, a goal and 2 assists for Scheidl.

All I can say is .... NICE! Way to go boys. That's not giving up.

March 4th, 2012, 3:51 am #2

nm

March 4th, 2012, 5:20 am #3

Woot Pats were down 3-0 going into the 3rd and then went down 4-0, and then they have SIX unanswered goal, including a hat-trick for C.Stephenson, 4 assists for Weal, a goal and 2 assists for Scheidl.

and not a usual scene from any team down 4 goals in the third period. It was a night of upsets for many teams. It is a fight to the finish for many teams.

March 4th, 2012, 6:13 am #4

Incredible

March 4th, 2012, 6:45 am #5

And Ferland getting an invitation to wjc over Jordan is comical

March 4th, 2012, 6:48 am #6

Gotta agree with that (Ferland getting a nat team invite over Weal). And the Wheaties choked big time tonight.

March 4th, 2012, 12:44 pm #7

I hope the wheaties can file that memory in the garbage and return to their winning ways. Its an interesting race in the east this year. Lots of possibilities still out there.

March 4th, 2012, 3:09 pm #8

But to say Weal outshine Stone last night is stretching it.In the 4 games that these two teams have met this year that is the first pts Weal has produced in any of the games.
When you look at the assist from last light you will also notice that 3 of the 4 assist where the second assist not the main assist and on the 4th assist where he is the only assist it was on the empty net goal . Weal did get a 2 min penalty for hooking.Is that what you mean by outshining Stone,taking a minor penalty in almost every game that they play Brandon.As for Ferland invitation over Weal.My understanding was they want players that can compete every game and not the ones that show up for every 4 games.lol

Happy Travels All
KanJam
The slammin' jammin' disc tossin' game

March 4th, 2012, 3:23 pm #9

You never know what will happen in junior hockey.To look at the score sheet and see Bdn had a 4goal lead starting the 3rd then blow it.Been a while having a game like that one happen against Brandon and hopefully the last one.Oh well thats Junior Hockey.Need to shake this one off and hopefully win the next three games against the Pats.

Happy Travels All
KanJam
The slammin' jammin' disc tossin' game

March 4th, 2012, 3:33 pm #10

Ferland, on the other hand, is not. He's one of the toughest, most physical guys in the league.

If Weal isn't on the top two lines and putting up points he's pretty much useless. Ferland can score and if he's not doing that he can crash and bang and play the third/fourth line type of game that Weal can't.

In other words, Ferland is a hell of a lot more versatile. Weal is more one dimensional.