No Bunz, Shinkaruk, Valk, Kessy...

No Bunz, Shinkaruk, Valk, Kessy...

February 18th, 2012, 1:09 am #1

etc etc! Could be a bad weekend for the Tigers when it matters most. Your welcome Moose Jaw. Any word on Bunz and Shinkaruk?

February 18th, 2012, 3:27 am #2

nm

February 18th, 2012, 3:52 am #3

etc etc! Could be a bad weekend for the Tigers when it matters most. Your welcome Moose Jaw. Any word on Bunz and Shinkaruk?
Saturdays game vs MJ in the Hat but not anymore. Etem by himself isn't that exciting. Please let me know how to find out about injuries before I waste two and a half hours tomorrow night watching Beach pick fights with rookies and Euro's and McIllrath dish out head shots.

February 18th, 2012, 4:12 am #4

we need some guys back because MJ is good

February 18th, 2012, 4:14 am #5

Saturdays game vs MJ in the Hat but not anymore. Etem by himself isn't that exciting. Please let me know how to find out about injuries before I waste two and a half hours tomorrow night watching Beach pick fights with rookies and Euro's and McIllrath dish out head shots.
Wyton, our rookie ko'ed your guy!! Don't have sour grapes because we kicked your guys *** all over the ice. We have been through the injuries, now Kirsh is gone and we are still without our top offensive defenseman!!! Depth goes a long way and I can honestly say this is the first year that I have seen MooseJaw roll 4 lines consistantly!! This is their year

February 18th, 2012, 4:40 am #6

127 games in the dub. How do you figure hes a rookie?

February 18th, 2012, 4:49 am #7

but one were on the PP, so Med Hat should stay outta the box. Check out the Weekly Updates on the WHL site under News. It doesn't say anything about Bunz so possibly a last minute scratch, as they didn't even show him on the bench. The others were listed as out on the Weekly Updates for this week possibly another one.

February 18th, 2012, 8:02 am #8

You are watching HOCKEY.

When "your" team plays like complete PU$$1#$ against a team that can completely destroy them... It will happen. Sorry.

And, if Beach wants to sing O Canada tonight in Medicine Hat's quaint little outdated rink... Nobody is going to stop him... Or McIlrath. Or Ehrhardt. Or Edmundson. Or Braes. Or... Next....

Sour grapes make bad whine.

February 18th, 2012, 9:32 am #9

wawawa cry a little why don't you . not our problem your guys can't fight lol

February 18th, 2012, 2:39 pm #10

now what Sask fans were last year. Congrats on kicking the Tigers *** last night with half a line up and winning all the fights. WOW what a team just hand them the cup now. Simply stating the truth about Beach and that it is bad timing for all these injuries or the flu or whatever is going on with the Tigers lately. Lets not get too tough behind our computer screens here MJ fans because I know some of you haven't ever laced up skates before so settle down.