Memorial Cup final: Shawinigan VS London

Memorial Cup final: Shawinigan VS London

May 27th, 2012, 9:50 pm #1

2 unlikely finalists. You have the Host Cataractes who were defeated in the 2nd round of the QMJHL playoffs. You got the London Knights who are the youngest team in tournament. Will Shawinigan ride the crowd and end that long championship drought, or will London once again stamp their name on the Memorial Cup.

Will their be any more controversy? Scary thought: Its the O and Q playing, so they may look to a WHL ref. Cataractes and Knights!

As much as i want the Knights to win, i think the Cataractes will take this one. They have been playing exceptional and London is really facing a different Shawinigan team this time around. I think that will catch them off gaurd and the crowd will only help. Look out Saskatoon, you may see this London team again next year!

May 28th, 2012, 12:15 am #2

Rupert from Rupert and Watson. That line has been excellent, not only did they score the only goal, they have shut down Chaput.

May 28th, 2012, 1:22 am #3

2 unlikely finalists. You have the Host Cataractes who were defeated in the 2nd round of the QMJHL playoffs. You got the London Knights who are the youngest team in tournament. Will Shawinigan ride the crowd and end that long championship drought, or will London once again stamp their name on the Memorial Cup.

Will their be any more controversy? Scary thought: Its the O and Q playing, so they may look to a WHL ref. Cataractes and Knights!

As much as i want the Knights to win, i think the Cataractes will take this one. They have been playing exceptional and London is really facing a different Shawinigan team this time around. I think that will catch them off gaurd and the crowd will only help. Look out Saskatoon, you may see this London team again next year!

2 teams played 2 periods having score 2 goals. However there can only be ONE. Shawinigan showing no signs of fatigue and that crowd is INSANE! Theyve been loud all game.

May 28th, 2012, 2:00 am #4

watching on the sportsnet online feed and all I hear are those annoying horns.

May 28th, 2012, 2:04 am #5

2 teams played 2 periods having score 2 goals. However there can only be ONE. Shawinigan showing no signs of fatigue and that crowd is INSANE! Theyve been loud all game.

Watching the first two periods. Spirited game I guess. But as I watched the sun start to fall it was better to go outside and breathe fresh air than watch two teams I frankly don't give a damn about.

Enjoy the rest of the game. I'm gonna watch the sun go down from my favourite bench along the river.

-----------

"Now you wear your skin like iron
Your breath's as hard as kerosene"

May 28th, 2012, 2:10 am #6

watching on the sportsnet online feed and all I hear are those annoying horns.
what is the lch? isnt it chl?

May 28th, 2012, 2:17 am #7

One things forsure, the goal will be his most important one of his career.

May 28th, 2012, 2:24 am #8

Watching the first two periods. Spirited game I guess. But as I watched the sun start to fall it was better to go outside and breathe fresh air than watch two teams I frankly don't give a damn about.

Enjoy the rest of the game. I'm gonna watch the sun go down from my favourite bench along the river.

-----------

"Now you wear your skin like iron
Your breath's as hard as kerosene"
It all makes sense now, no kids, live in Banff, would sooner walk down to the river to watch the sunset than watch the MC final....you're gay!
(not that there's anything wrong with that)

May 28th, 2012, 2:26 am #9

You'd undertsand his decision. There's certainly some breath taking scenary up there.

May 28th, 2012, 2:39 am #10

what is the lch? isnt it chl?
Ligue Canadienne du Hockey (LCH). At the Memorial Cup both official languages are always used.