Kane Back to Giants??....

Kane Back to Giants??....

November 5th, 2011, 1:38 pm #1

Makes sense...1)Why are the Giants keeping an overage spot open(ever wonder?)
2)Opens up Cap Space for the Jets to trade for Luongo,and make a deep run into the playoffs

November 5th, 2011, 2:45 pm #2

Whatever gets Luongo out of here works for me.

November 5th, 2011, 3:39 pm #3

2)Opens up Cap Space for the Jets to trade for Luongo,and make a deep run into the playoffs
Morrison, Manning and Henry have them right now.

November 5th, 2011, 5:45 pm #4

Whatever gets Luongo out of here works for me.

November 5th, 2011, 7:13 pm #5

Hahahahahahaaaaahahaha. Nice. Get this kid a mic. He played well at times but come on.

How many times was he pulled in 2009-10 and 2010-11? I think it was well over 20+ in two years. How many series/games in those two years did he poison with his inconsistent meltdowns?

The power play and the twins got the Nucks to the finals. The "fear" lost it.

November 5th, 2011, 10:07 pm #6

Luongo was the reason you made it to the cup and now not even 6 months later - he is hated by the city? Jump off the wagon, jump on, jump off, jump on. You feet must really be hurting
Sorry bro, but the Canucks got there despite Luongo. He's horribly inconsistent; you don't know what you'll get on any given night. Most people here are fed up with him and would much rather go with a solid guy like Schneider.

November 5th, 2011, 10:11 pm #7

You are in the running for troll post of the year & most senseless post of the year

November 6th, 2011, 12:44 am #8

Sorry bro, but the Canucks got there despite Luongo. He's horribly inconsistent; you don't know what you'll get on any given night. Most people here are fed up with him and would much rather go with a solid guy like Schneider.

November 6th, 2011, 6:38 am #9

then Eddie Lack is the answer!

November 6th, 2011, 6:38 am #10

Morrison, Manning and Henry have them right now.
Manning's the odd man out...nm