Howden really needs a a rest or wakeup call!!

Howden really needs a a rest or wakeup call!!

March 10th, 2012, 3:40 am #1

Playing against a 3rd and 4th line at times and NO results!!

March 10th, 2012, 3:42 am #2

Miller was your guy tonight thats for sure...

March 10th, 2012, 10:05 am #3

& this is why on the other forums site i have said Howden is not a superstar in this league, he gets by on speed & speed alone, most of his goals come off 2on1s or breakaways.... he sure in the hell doesnt snipe goalies... he will be a 3rd line checker at best in the NHL

March 10th, 2012, 10:04 pm #4

That is more than most players can say that are 19 years old in the WHL>

For some reason he has had a terrible season as far as stickhandling and floating is concerned.

He has a ton of things to work on and it will be interesting to see if he is returned to Junior for one more season.

He has skill development that is needed for sure. He can be a great shutdown guy in the NHL but he should be much more than that.

He has speed to burn, shot from hell and size to boot. He needs to start putting it together on a nightly basis. Still lots to learn and work on though and I am not sure they are going to let him do that in Junior although I think it would benefit him for sure.

March 10th, 2012, 11:14 pm #5

Officially pissing his career away as we speak. Just another ultra talented silver spoon Manitoba boy who cannot elevate despite all the talent in the world. That province produces the highest talent level to size of balls ratio I have ever seen. There have been more hall of fame talents come out of there, but rarely do they have the gumption. Weird.

March 11th, 2012, 12:24 am #6

Weal brings it every night!! If Howden could consistantly play like he needs to he would dominate this league! He has the skill and size, but doesn't use it enough! So to answer all the Pats fan, Yes Weal is the better player right now!!, no doubt! If I was Stothers I would sit Quinton till the last game and get on him to play to his capabilities.

March 11th, 2012, 5:18 am #7

Officially pissing his career away as we speak. Just another ultra talented silver spoon Manitoba boy who cannot elevate despite all the talent in the world. That province produces the highest talent level to size of balls ratio I have ever seen. There have been more hall of fame talents come out of there, but rarely do they have the gumption. Weird.
the manitoba bantams are over rated .

March 11th, 2012, 5:59 am #8

Manitoba kids are generally very skilled and assertive in their own groupings, but they tend to be spoiled, soft and unwilling to do the work. Howden is a brilliant athlete but he is soft and without gumption. I watched him manhandle victoria one day in MJ and I wondered if this guy was really a junior, or some 10 year NHl allstar. Then saw him a bit down the road and he looked like he was out for an optional senior men's practice. If he doesn't have it when millions are on the line, when will he?