Good one up in spoke, looks like it's gonna be a nice series.Shinny still diving, why?

Good one up in spoke, looks like it's gonna be a nice series.Shinny still diving, why?

April 12th, 2012, 5:57 am #1

2 - T.C B. Shinnimin, 11:07 - Embellishment, 2 min
3 - T.C B. Shinnimin, 20:00 - 10-Minute Misconduct, 10 min

Can the kid honestly not cut the crap and just play? Skilled but sheesh what a head case.

April 12th, 2012, 6:09 am #2

@Eleanor Roosevelt #quote

April 12th, 2012, 7:13 am #3

Can the kid honestly not cut the crap and just play? Skilled but sheesh what a head case.
Sure the Refs tagged him with an embellishment call but really? Id like to see anyone, especially you douchebags who call Shinniman soft and a diver, take that cross-check and not collapse, let alone come back out and play another 20 mins of hockey. The embellishment call doesn't mean he dove, kind of like the Refs missed other calls. Besides he looked to be in a fair amount of pain as it caught him in a bad spot. my point though is if you're saying he dove I'd like to see you take a cross check to your lower back and not have it drop you. Until then maybe you shouldn't call anyone out on diving.

What'd he do to earn the 10 at the end, I didn't see what happened.

April 12th, 2012, 7:22 am #4

@Eleanor Roosevelt #quote

Discussing a person (shin) pertaining to events that happened (embellishment penalty and misconduct) with the idea that he should cut the attitude and cheap stuff and just play his game! Which doesn't need to include all the diving

April 12th, 2012, 7:25 am #5

Sure the Refs tagged him with an embellishment call but really? Id like to see anyone, especially you douchebags who call Shinniman soft and a diver, take that cross-check and not collapse, let alone come back out and play another 20 mins of hockey. The embellishment call doesn't mean he dove, kind of like the Refs missed other calls. Besides he looked to be in a fair amount of pain as it caught him in a bad spot. my point though is if you're saying he dove I'd like to see you take a cross check to your lower back and not have it drop you. Until then maybe you shouldn't call anyone out on diving.

What'd he do to earn the 10 at the end, I didn't see what happened.
He was shushing the crowd and it looked as if he did it towards don. It was hard to see on tv but that's what I saw.

April 12th, 2012, 7:45 am #6

The way the Spoke fans talk about him, makes signs about his diving and taunt him. He scored a pretty goal that ended up as game winner. I'd shush them too.

April 12th, 2012, 7:47 am #7

The score sheet is showing shinny with the embellishment......the embellishment was actually called on Messier....the score sheet is wrong.

Steve

April 12th, 2012, 7:55 am #8

The way the Spoke fans talk about him, makes signs about his diving and taunt him. He scored a pretty goal that ended up as game winner. I'd shush them too.
It's actually backed up by fact, check most game sheets of games that he's appeared in.

April 12th, 2012, 7:57 am #9

Yea let's just hope he isn't suspended, beach got suspended for saying something derogatory to the bench of Regina.

April 12th, 2012, 8:01 am #10

It's actually backed up by fact, check most game sheets of games that he's appeared in.
All spoke fans do is drive him more to score.