East Division Predictions for 11-12 season

East Division Predictions for 11-12 season

July 9th, 2011, 6:25 pm #1

1. Saskatoon Blades
returning 3 - 30 goal scorers and immense depth up front. The best top 4 defense in the division as well as a strong 1-2 tandem in goal.

2. Moose Jaw Warriors
Howden and some decent defense will keep them in the standings. However, truely they aren't in the Blades class.

3. Brandon Wheat Kings
Good defense but young, scoring thin after Stone and Walker and goaltending won't be good enough to lift them to the division title.

4. Prince Albert Raiders
If Parker, Herrod and Maylan all return and they get some goaltending, this is a playoff team and a team who could climb higher!

5. Regina Pats
Weal can do some stuff, a bit of depth after but goaltending is weak and they really aren't a playoff caliber team.

6. Swift Current Broncos
Lambs to slaugter? I think so, nothing here.

July 10th, 2011, 1:14 am #2

The Blades lose. Its called Karma Tyler. You really think the Blades are that good, that the 2nd place team simply"isnt in their class" In case you didnt know, the Blades lost Stefan Elliott, Schenn, Viedesnky, Hamilton. Thats ALOT of offense.

July 10th, 2011, 1:40 am #3

Pepper does this guy have any respect in Saskatoon?

July 10th, 2011, 2:30 am #4

The Blades lose. Its called Karma Tyler. You really think the Blades are that good, that the 2nd place team simply"isnt in their class" In case you didnt know, the Blades lost Stefan Elliott, Schenn, Viedesnky, Hamilton. Thats ALOT of offense.

really....

July 10th, 2011, 4:03 am #5

Pepper does this guy have any respect in Saskatoon?
On here i dont think anyone respects him. Believe it or not i have met him in person and he seemed like a perfectly normal guy. Sometimes the internet gets the worst out of people.

July 10th, 2011, 6:33 am #6

1. Saskatoon Blades
returning 3 - 30 goal scorers and immense depth up front. The best top 4 defense in the division as well as a strong 1-2 tandem in goal.

2. Moose Jaw Warriors
Howden and some decent defense will keep them in the standings. However, truely they aren't in the Blades class.

3. Brandon Wheat Kings
Good defense but young, scoring thin after Stone and Walker and goaltending won't be good enough to lift them to the division title.

4. Prince Albert Raiders
If Parker, Herrod and Maylan all return and they get some goaltending, this is a playoff team and a team who could climb higher!

5. Regina Pats
Weal can do some stuff, a bit of depth after but goaltending is weak and they really aren't a playoff caliber team.

6. Swift Current Broncos
Lambs to slaugter? I think so, nothing here.
They probably will be unbeaten this year , because thats how deep they are. HAHAHAHA

July 10th, 2011, 2:36 pm #7

On here i dont think anyone respects him. Believe it or not i have met him in person and he seemed like a perfectly normal guy. Sometimes the internet gets the worst out of people.
because take a wild guess at who is probably asking you that question.

July 10th, 2011, 7:28 pm #8

They probably will be unbeaten this year , because thats how deep they are. HAHAHAHA
Saskatoon is going to lose a lot of key players, but there's no reason why they can't be a mid-pack team in the division, especially if guys like Nicholls, Stransky, Siemens, and Thrower overachieve. In addition, if Makarov becomes a stud in net, they just might not need Morrison to take an overage spot, meaning they could go searching for a little more experience for their blueline.

July 10th, 2011, 10:31 pm #9

Siemens Deitz Cox and Thrower is a good top 4 just as good as anyones in the league

as for the forwards you can't say many teams will be returning 3 30 goal scorers

My Guess is 2nd in the division and 4th in the conf bring on the Hockey

July 11th, 2011, 12:25 am #10

It hurts me to say this... But I would take any of 4 from Portland over those 4 any day of the week... Rutkowski, Ponich, Morrow, Wotherspoon, Aronson, Pouliot and Wrenn... That is 7 defenseman that I would take any day of the week.