Cranny NO SHOWS again 2nite

Cranny NO SHOWS again 2nite

April 14th, 2011, 1:50 am #1

You would think that with a chance to eliminate the Sask Zorros that fans would show up tonite. But Oh no they did it again.

They are likely home watching those clowns debate in parlez-vous.

April 14th, 2011, 1:59 am #2

Get a grip on reality.

People think just because certain posters post here enough that that is all they do! I think family, country, community, religion come before hockey..I know it does for myself. I know where to go though to get my hockey fix and that is here with you crazies!

April 14th, 2011, 2:02 am #3

You were singing a different tune 2-3 months ago.

April 14th, 2011, 2:13 am #4

Humans are able to do that!

April 14th, 2011, 2:15 am #5

Get a grip on reality.

People think just because certain posters post here enough that that is all they do! I think family, country, community, religion come before hockey..I know it does for myself. I know where to go though to get my hockey fix and that is here with you crazies!
Family, country, community, and religion? Those are all dead-ends and give nowhere near the satisfaction that hockey gives.

To quote the Jughead hockey song:

Well, I play Air hockey, Ball hockey, Barn Hockey, Bubble Hockey, Field hockey,
Floor hockey, Ice hockey, Kitchen hockey, Road hockey, Roller hockey, Table hockey, Twist hockey
And I play hockey, hockey, hockey, hockey, hockey, hockey,
hockey, hockey, hockey, hockey, hockey, hockey, hockey, hockey,hockey all the time!
Take shots!

April 14th, 2011, 2:20 am #6

You would think that with a chance to eliminate the Sask Zorros that fans would show up tonite. But Oh no they did it again.

They move the team to Cranbrook, live in the community, donate and are deeply involved with the city of Cranbrook and surrounding area, and consistently put together a winner and always have a competitive team....what do they receive in return? A small handful of fans.

I don't mean to be rude, but Cranbrook doesn't deserve a team (again, no disrespect to the small amount of loyal fans). Move the ice to Chilliwack, I am sure people in that community would be more than happy to come out in droves after already losing one dub club.

April 14th, 2011, 2:29 am #7

If they get 3,000 on a weeknight, isn't that good for a Kootenay crowd? We've been ones who have picked on the Ice attendance ourselves but that's when they're pulling just over 2,000 on a big weekend game. Maybe 3-thousand is a good break-even-point-or-better now that they have a better agreement with Cranbrook.

It'll be interesting to see when Kootenay has some home games on weekends. Remember that if they do have a half-full building, it's the City that loses as the Ice pay rent on a sliding scale. So if the townsfolk don't show up, they pay for it in taxes.

April 14th, 2011, 3:07 am #8

Get a grip on reality.

most!! See you in about 2014 when the loser Blades rebound.

April 14th, 2011, 3:13 am #9

Wood

April 14th, 2011, 4:06 am #10

Humans are able to do that!
A sign of weakness.