Blazers.......

Blazers.......

November 20th, 2011, 5:00 pm #1

Kind of a mean team. I really did enjoy watching them play here. Seemed like a throwback to the good ol' days. Thought they stuck to a game plan, made some small adjustments, and earned a point here in TC. Also very good at slashing to back of heads, butt ending, cross checking to back of heads, sucker punching, facewashing ect... They could do this over and over and remain transparent. But every TC retaliation or flop(not naming names) was as clear as day.

Also why does it seem that every team in the league wants to kill Connor Rankin? The blazers were no exception here.

Oh and Caron really handed it to Messier and didn't even look like he was trying.

Look forward to seeing the 'loops again.

November 20th, 2011, 5:46 pm #2

For sure took it to Messier but its not like Messier is a fighter. The cross check to the head of Shinnimin was a complete cheapshot and things like that continued all night. So much chippiness behind the play and typically on our little guys such as Williams, Rankin, Marcus Messier, and Shinnimin. Kamloops is a much improved team but is also very emotional. Can't complain about how entertaining the game was! Oh and how about the 3 on 3 overtime....I have never seen that!

GO AMS GO

November 20th, 2011, 5:48 pm #3

Come on take off your homer glasses, you really believe all the Ams players were polishing their halos???

November 20th, 2011, 5:55 pm #4

but, I looked over that play and felt that there was no intentional dive. He had no way of knowing the cross check was coming from behind and he fell. Nothing intentional looking when watching the replay.

November 20th, 2011, 7:22 pm #5

For sure took it to Messier but its not like Messier is a fighter. The cross check to the head of Shinnimin was a complete cheapshot and things like that continued all night. So much chippiness behind the play and typically on our little guys such as Williams, Rankin, Marcus Messier, and Shinnimin. Kamloops is a much improved team but is also very emotional. Can't complain about how entertaining the game was! Oh and how about the 3 on 3 overtime....I have never seen that!

GO AMS GO
Whatever cheap shots Shiniman receives he earns.

November 20th, 2011, 7:41 pm #6

Kind of a mean team. I really did enjoy watching them play here. Seemed like a throwback to the good ol' days. Thought they stuck to a game plan, made some small adjustments, and earned a point here in TC. Also very good at slashing to back of heads, butt ending, cross checking to back of heads, sucker punching, facewashing ect... They could do this over and over and remain transparent. But every TC retaliation or flop(not naming names) was as clear as day.

Also why does it seem that every team in the league wants to kill Connor Rankin? The blazers were no exception here.

Oh and Caron really handed it to Messier and didn't even look like he was trying.

tc is a much better team than the blazers and caron is a thug and a pilon who most players skates around and will not go far as fighting only without really any defense skills will not work in the nhl. so he is not really relavant moving foward.

the us divison will crush kamloops come playoff time and those that foolish believe otherwise are just that, a fool.

November 20th, 2011, 7:44 pm #7

That Kamloops will get swept in the first round no way that never happens lol

November 20th, 2011, 9:32 pm #9

After they man handled the Chiefs on Friday night.......I left the arena wishing the Chiefs played more like them.
I like what Kamloops is doing.....win through intimidation & finished checks. It's fun hockey to watch.

November 20th, 2011, 11:30 pm #10

tc is a much better team than the blazers and caron is a thug and a pilon who most players skates around and will not go far as fighting only without really any defense skills will not work in the nhl. so he is not really relavant moving foward.

the us divison will crush kamloops come playoff time and those that foolish believe otherwise are just that, a fool.
yet caron is signed to an nhl contract while the little rat shinnimin is not. go figure.