anyone who thinks Svendsen is worth keeping,,,,,

anyone who thinks Svendsen is worth keeping,,,,,

November 11th, 2011, 5:20 am #1

is mistaken, the Warriors are a great team, that needs just a little scoring! If we could get get Maxwell and a top euro there is no reason with the goaltending and defense we have, that we would be the team to beat!! What I seen tonight, Calgary and Everett got robbed.

November 11th, 2011, 6:56 am #2

Is there a G.M. out there willing to throw one of his 20 year old players under the bus and take a chance on the malcontent Maxwell? And if so, what message might that convey? This is pure conjecture but I would be willing to bet there are more than a couple G.M.'s out there right now trying to figure out all the angles and the precise risk/reward on that particular move. I suspect we haven't heard the last of Mr. Maxwell as a WHL player.......

November 11th, 2011, 4:58 pm #3

is mistaken, the Warriors are a great team, that needs just a little scoring! If we could get get Maxwell and a top euro there is no reason with the goaltending and defense we have, that we would be the team to beat!! What I seen tonight, Calgary and Everett got robbed.
I want a guy like Maxwell who doesn't sounld like much of a team player. If price is cheap enough I may take a shot but only if we can send him packing with out too much trouble. If he proves he can/will play nice and get along than great. One mistake though and I would be looking for him to be sat or moved quickly

November 11th, 2011, 8:07 pm #4

Is there a G.M. out there willing to throw one of his 20 year old players under the bus and take a chance on the malcontent Maxwell? And if so, what message might that convey? This is pure conjecture but I would be willing to bet there are more than a couple G.M.'s out there right now trying to figure out all the angles and the precise risk/reward on that particular move. I suspect we haven't heard the last of Mr. Maxwell as a WHL player.......
Like SAJ said. Send him to Lethbridge and see how he likes it here..nm

November 11th, 2011, 10:51 pm #5

I want a guy like Maxwell who doesn't sounld like much of a team player. If price is cheap enough I may take a shot but only if we can send him packing with out too much trouble. If he proves he can/will play nice and get along than great. One mistake though and I would be looking for him to be sat or moved quickly
do you think he would be happy in Lethbridge? Both teams have similar records. Being a Tips fan, it's tough to see Tyler go out this way, but wish him luck wherever he ends up.