dynabeat info please

dynabeat info please

robert
robert

October 5th, 2005, 9:07 pm #1

what year did timex start and stop making dynabeats? and i just got another dynabeat today exellent condtion all i did was add a battery and it started right up and is keeping time exellent so far. just wanting to know more about dynabeats. for the newbie.

rob t
rob t

October 7th, 2005, 3:36 pm #2

it would be nice to have some kind a search function for this forum. I have seen many similar questions posted at different times. One day, I will make a page with all Timex but unfortunately, i am the least qualified to 'know' Timex.
regards,
rob t

electrichorologist
electrichorologist

October 8th, 2005, 1:29 am #3

what year did timex start and stop making dynabeats? and i just got another dynabeat today exellent condtion all i did was add a battery and it started right up and is keeping time exellent so far. just wanting to know more about dynabeats. for the newbie.
Hello Robert,

The Dynabeats were likely all produced from the early to mid 70's. Timex increased their beats per hour to 28,800 instead of 21,600. The positional time keeping of serviced ones are usually excellent on the timing machine yet not as good when off the wrist. Now, as a rule, the higher the number of vibrations per hour the more accurate the watch;however, this is not necessarly the case with the Timex Dynabeats, but they are still good timekeepers. Timex Electrics are cool watches.

Jay