November 1st, 2008, 10:01 pm #1

Hi To All,
I have been an avid reader of this message board for a long time. I have been in the hobby since 1982 and have traveled across Canada in search of vintage hockey treasures! I have found some incredible stuff over the years and look forward to being part of this great forum. I am always on the lookout to purchase vintage Hockey and CFL collections.
Last edited by Vahoota on November 1st, 2008, 10:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

November 1st, 2008, 11:41 pm #2

Welcome to the board.

November 2nd, 2008, 2:54 am #3

Hi To All,
I have been an avid reader of this message board for a long time. I have been in the hobby since 1982 and have traveled across Canada in search of vintage hockey treasures! I have found some incredible stuff over the years and look forward to being part of this great forum. I am always on the lookout to purchase vintage Hockey and CFL collections.
Welcome. Always nice to see more and more people participating on this forum.

November 2nd, 2008, 6:18 am #4

Hi To All,
welcome to Hell!

November 2nd, 2008, 7:15 am #5

Hi To All,
week? I wasn't able to make it to the big show....

Dan

November 2nd, 2008, 8:26 pm #6

Hi To All,
Welcome aboard Mike!!!