82 o-pee-chee large cards

82 o-pee-chee large cards

November 27th, 2011, 5:48 pm #1

I have a complete set of large o-pee-chee hockey cards with the 82 date on the back. I am entering all m cards on the beckett site for my own organizing purpose yet I can't find this set on that site. What exactly do I have. They are large cards with just a headshot of each player. 24 cards in the set. Please help me out with this..... and also a ballpark value would be great as well. If I could figure out how to shrink pics for photobucket I would down load some pics of what I have. Seems my pics are 152k or bigger... Whatever the hell that means LOL

November 27th, 2011, 5:52 pm #2

Bill those large cards came in there own small display box and was sold as singles back in the day.
They are very common and they usually get $50 for the set on Ebay.
The Gretzky is the top single that gets $10-$25 on Ebay.

November 30th, 2011, 12:21 am #3

I have a complete set of large o-pee-chee hockey cards with the 82 date on the back. I am entering all m cards on the beckett site for my own organizing purpose yet I can't find this set on that site. What exactly do I have. They are large cards with just a headshot of each player. 24 cards in the set. Please help me out with this..... and also a ballpark value would be great as well. If I could figure out how to shrink pics for photobucket I would down load some pics of what I have. Seems my pics are 152k or bigger... Whatever the hell that means LOL
Are you sure this isn't the 1980 Topps Giant set?