Friday and Saturday games are going to decide the season

Friday and Saturday games are going to decide the season

February 25th, 2010, 3:34 am #1

I just have the feeling that if the Ams win both games then they are going to win the division, if they lose them both then they will lose the division, if they split the games then who knows but it will be really close.

February 25th, 2010, 6:09 pm #2

3lhf

February 27th, 2010, 1:34 pm #3

I just have the feeling that if the Ams win both games then they are going to win the division, if they lose them both then they will lose the division, if they split the games then who knows but it will be really close.
excellent come from behind with no time on the clock win for your guys. nice to see lots of friendly visiting TC fans in a rocking crowd of 7K. your Russian goalie was #1 star and your shooters played Heemskerk like a puupet on a string in the shoot out. overall, a deserved win by the defending U.S. champs; thanks for the point anyway. we'll meet again!

February 27th, 2010, 1:45 pm #4

What a gutsy performance by our team. Nice to see Shinny get the monkey off his back, we need that line to produce or we are in trouble in the playoffs. Reddick is clutch in the shoot-out. Great game by Pechurskiy I hope he gets hot for the rest of the year. I also have been very impressed with the play of Schmidty he is playing some of his best hockey of the year...

February 27th, 2010, 6:07 pm #5

we can't overlook Seattle either. 2 points is 2 points. Beating Everett last night was important, hopefully we can do the same against Spokane tonight. But if we do come out on top against Spokane and then drop the ball against Seattle, then we're just shooting ourselves in the foot. Everett has a easier final schedule than we do, we can hope that PG or Seattle will steal a game from them down the stretch but I wouldn't bet on it.

Does anyone know what the tie-breaker is when teams tie for points? Is it wins or is it better head to head record?