Ams and seattle

Ams and seattle

December 12th, 2009, 4:46 pm #1

Look we play a decent team and we get blown out again. I don't care if pickard stopped 50 shots the truth is we have to find a way to score and we aren't. We have to find a way to stop these below 500 teams from scoring so many goals on us! Owsley hasn't been playing all that well lately and is giving up way too many rebounds. Why did Sutherland sit out again? The game against P.G. he played very well in and I think he has been playing well for most of the year. Maybe sit Mestery a game every once in a while. I don't know I guess Im just very frustrated right now. Im not jumping off the bus but I just know that Spokane is the best team in the league right now and we are about to fall from first place. Another thought to Hiller, you played a team wednesday that had only won 5 games all year long and you still played your starting goalie. Owsley needs rest every once in a while and you better give Marty some ice time becuase if Owsley gets hurt then you will wish you had. On a positive note, I see that Yuen got in a fight last night. Does anyone know how he did and why did he get a game misconduct? Thanks and GO AMS GO

December 12th, 2009, 4:56 pm #2

It looked like last night when messier got his penalty yuen and messier hit the guy at the same time and one of the tbirds didnt like it. Ill give it to yuen he gave it to him. Castro got the game they screwed up on the sheet.

December 12th, 2009, 9:37 pm #3

Martyniuk doesn't play. Unfortunately he isn't as good as Owsley.

"You're Fired!"
"You're Fired!"

December 12th, 2009, 11:23 pm #4

Maty is not as good as owsley but how can he ever get better if you never play him? If the coach is expecting Owsley to play 60 plus games this year then Owsley will be drained come playoff time. Another thing is that if the coach doesn't have enough faith in the back up goalie to get a win playing against the worst team in the league and also has the fewest goals for in the league then I would have to say that the GM better find a back up who is a lot better. Hiller really make's me wonder.