Teri Connection

Teri Connection

March 31st, 2005, 2:23 am #1

No I am not looking for attention!
I am not using my real name because of the crap people get for truly seeing some crazy $H!#!
About a day ago I saw Teri in a light purple-red sweat-shirt with fringe around the neck, belly, and wrists, and in dark jeans, no shoes just socks.
She was curled up lying of her right side crying, "I want out, get me out, help me." Sobbing with dry tears as if she has ran out. Blackness surrounding her.
HELP HER! I am not a nut, although you might think so now! If anyone can get this to the family, tell them to tell her to !COME OUT! and if her eyes are still open hold a peice of paper in front of her saying "We are here for you COME OUT NOW!"
Quin
!SAY, "I WANT TO LIVE"!

March 31st, 2005, 2:31 am #2

sorry if it wasn't clear who I am speeking of, but anyway it's Terri Schiavo, Terri Schiavo, Terri Schiavo, Terri Schiavo, Terri Schiavo, Terri Schiavo, Terri Schiavo, Terri Schiavo, Terri Schiavo, Terri Schiavo, Terri Schiavo, Terri Schiavo, Terri Schiavo, Terri Schiavo, Terri Schiavo, Terri Schiavo, Terri Schiavo, Terri Schiavo, Terri Schiavo, Terri Schiavo, Terri Schiavo, Terri Schiavo, Terri Schiavo, Terri Schiavo, Terri Schiavo, Terri Schiavo, Terri Schiavo, Terri Schiavo, Terri Schiavo, Terri Schiavo, Terri Schiavo, Terri Schiavo, Terri Schiavo, Terri Schiavo, Terri Schiavo, Terri Schiavo, Terri Schiavo, Terri Schiavo, Terri Schiavo, Terri Schiavo, Terri Schiavo!

Anonymous
Anonymous

March 31st, 2005, 9:38 am #3

I understand what you are saying pal, but i think this is a bit to political to be posted on this website.
You will find people have different opinions about situations like this, and i think we should leave it in the hands of god.

Annette
Annette

April 3rd, 2005, 7:59 am #4

sorry if it wasn't clear who I am speeking of, but anyway it's Terri Schiavo, Terri Schiavo, Terri Schiavo, Terri Schiavo, Terri Schiavo, Terri Schiavo, Terri Schiavo, Terri Schiavo, Terri Schiavo, Terri Schiavo, Terri Schiavo, Terri Schiavo, Terri Schiavo, Terri Schiavo, Terri Schiavo, Terri Schiavo, Terri Schiavo, Terri Schiavo, Terri Schiavo, Terri Schiavo, Terri Schiavo, Terri Schiavo, Terri Schiavo, Terri Schiavo, Terri Schiavo, Terri Schiavo, Terri Schiavo, Terri Schiavo, Terri Schiavo, Terri Schiavo, Terri Schiavo, Terri Schiavo, Terri Schiavo, Terri Schiavo, Terri Schiavo, Terri Schiavo, Terri Schiavo, Terri Schiavo, Terri Schiavo, Terri Schiavo, Terri Schiavo!
Please pass this on to everyone you know.
Dearest Mommie,

I always felt you holding me. I know how much you love me and I know every moment you have spent with me since this darkness came over me. I felt the wetness of your tears and I would say, "Please don't cry my sweet loving mom."

I am here, mom. I heard every word you spoke to me, every time you laughed or cried. I loved your soft touch, as you held my hand, and brushed my hair. The moment you walked into my room, I felt such joy and so much love. I missed you so much whenever you left my side.

Mother, I don't want you to cry, anymore. Now, the darkness has faded from my life. I feel strong, again. I am no longer afraid. I have found a place where I can once again run. I feel my hair blowing softly in the wind. I smell the sweetness of the new dawn. My body is once again whole; I feel, I see, I know. I am so free here my body is so beautiful again. I run, I laugh, I love. It's more wonderful than I ever imagined. I am home now. I'm happy, mom, please be happy for me. I promise to be here to hold the light, to show you the way, when your time has come. I am so sorry I had to leave you so soon, but we will meet again soon, my most beautiful and loving mom.

Your Loving Daughter

Terri

Written By Vernalisa Castillo for Terri
vernacast@aol.com