TADAAAAA! How to play Seventeen by Reb

TADAAAAA! How to play Seventeen by Reb

August 3rd, 2012, 8:20 am #1

Our fearless leader finally did it. LOL! Thanks Reb!

<object width="853" height="480"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="853" height="480"></embed></object>

Thanks to NStuff also!

And BONUS:

<object width="853" height="480"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="853" height="480"></embed></object>

August 3rd, 2012, 8:28 am #2

dies
Reb is it even possible for you to quote Kip anymore without mimicking him? LMAO!

<object width="640" height="480"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="480"></embed></object>

August 3rd, 2012, 2:54 pm #3

Thanks to NStuff also!

And BONUS:

oi...if i could play like that just once!!!!!!!!!!

btw, when the vocals kicked in, i was looking around for kip...i'm such a n00b!

August 4th, 2012, 2:15 am #4

Thanks to NStuff also!

And BONUS:

Wow,great!!I love these movies even I can't play
the guitar.

Thanks,Grey!

devin
devin

August 4th, 2012, 12:30 pm #5

dies
Reb is it even possible for you to quote Kip anymore without mimicking him? LMAO!

<object width="640" height="480"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="480"></embed></object>
Thanks for the laugh this a.m.! Reb, the stories and imitations are hilarious...!

August 4th, 2012, 3:27 pm #6

Wow,great!!I love these movies even I can't play
the guitar.

Thanks,Grey!
These videos were fantastic!!! Hope Reb does more of them.

Alex

Confirmation of reply: