REB BEACH SAVED MY LIFE

REB BEACH SAVED MY LIFE

Anon E Moose
Anon E Moose

November 12th, 2000, 1:24 am #1

It was last summer in San Fransico. I had just parked my Tahoe at the top of my street, a steep incline the city is so famous for. I took out the keys and walked behind the truck when suddenly the emergency brake let loose and it drifted backwards hitting the curb and trapping me under the back wheels.
The pain was excruciating and there seemed to be no way out. None of the neighbors heard my cry for help or screams of pain.
When all of a sudden here comes Reb Beach behind the wheel of his Clebrity Station wagon. He sees my situation jumps out of the car and runs over to me.
Calm yet concerned he asked if I was trapped.
"Yes", I answered, "I am stuck under the wheels."
Reb reached down and lifted that Tahoe right off of me!
I got to my feet and brushed myself off then Reb bought me dinner. That is how Reb Beach saved my life

MAZ
MAZ

November 14th, 2000, 1:50 am #2

Reb saved me from a pack of wild wolves in South Dakota back in 1992..does that count? Cept he didn't buy me dinner....he did however whip up a very nice wolf stew and tree bark sub.

Thanks REB!

MAZ

November 14th, 2000, 2:32 am #3

This is just toooooo wild! Reb saved me too!! Just last winter...I was driving in a really bad snow storm, out in the middle of nowhere, when suddenly my car skidded off the road. It was so far from anything and such a deserted road that I was afraid that no one would ever find and rescue me. I must have been there 10 or 12 hours--freezing, when all of a sudden this huge 4x4 showed up and who of all people should step out of it? That's right--REB! He didn't buy me dinner but he brought hot coffee and a smokey treat.

Jean

Reb Beach Official Site

November 14th, 2000, 2:46 am #4

toysruskid
toysruskid

November 14th, 2000, 2:07 pm #5

I was bungie jumping off the side of this mongo bridge in South America last summer when the cord snapped and guess who swooped down from above and caught me before I splatted my ass all over the surface of the raging river? REB. It was great. No dinner, but he did fly me to this cold-ass cave in Antartica that had all these amazing crystal-like formations and introduced me to his parents who seemed to be encased in ice or something... Kinda weird, but something I'll never forget!

-t

Dirk
Dirk

November 14th, 2000, 5:20 pm #6

It was last summer in San Fransico. I had just parked my Tahoe at the top of my street, a steep incline the city is so famous for. I took out the keys and walked behind the truck when suddenly the emergency brake let loose and it drifted backwards hitting the curb and trapping me under the back wheels.
The pain was excruciating and there seemed to be no way out. None of the neighbors heard my cry for help or screams of pain.
When all of a sudden here comes Reb Beach behind the wheel of his Clebrity Station wagon. He sees my situation jumps out of the car and runs over to me.
Calm yet concerned he asked if I was trapped.
"Yes", I answered, "I am stuck under the wheels."
Reb reached down and lifted that Tahoe right off of me!
I got to my feet and brushed myself off then Reb bought me dinner. That is how Reb Beach saved my life
You all too? Well here is my story of the day Reb saved my life. I was camping near Lake Titicaca and decided to do a little bit of scuba diving in the lake (it's a big one). While in the water, enjoying all of the aquatic life, a small swarm of pirahnas started circling me, closing in. As I tried to swim away, they started biting at me, tearing my wet suit. As I tried even harder to get away, they attacked me with their razor sharp teeth, cutting into my flesh. Frantically I utilized my air tanks, pulling off the hose and using the air, I managed to propel myself away from the deadly fish and into safety...or so I thought. It seems that my wounds were too much and the blood was beginning to ooze from my suit. This in turn attracted a nine foot great white shark. After he sensed his dinner and my dilemma, instinctingly knowing that I was his meal ticket, he charged me, swimming with lightning speed with his mouth and rows of teeth fully exposed. Ready to accept my fate of death and completely exhausted from my earlier attack, I thought "This was it!". As the shark came within three feet of me, out of nowhere, Reb swam at the shark with a big knife in his mouth. He took the knife, slit the shark's throat along the jugular, and in another swoop, gutted the shark from underneath, saving my life. We both took the remains to the surface, dragging it back to my campsite. He didn't buy me dinner neither. Instead we "bowled" up, drank many Coors Lite that I had in the cooler, and cooked the shark on the camp fire. After the feast, we sat around the fire, played some guitar, and enjoyed the great buzz of Lake Titicaca.

Reb
Reb

November 14th, 2000, 8:24 pm #7

With the advent of the internet , I wondered how long it would take before you all discovered my secret. It all started when I was six years old in Baltimore. We had a lake in the back of the house and I was teaching myself to ice skate,having eluded the baby sitter.Thin ice was not something I could comprehend at the age of six,and within minutes I was flailing in the ice cold water. A massive current created by my fathers hyper sonic bilge pump, pulled me underneath the ice,and just as I was about to pass out from exhaustion and bitter cold,something extraordinary happened.The face of an angel(covered in acne)appeared from the depths and spoke to me in kid language." Hi.I talked to a guy and he told me you have all these powers and stuff,and you gotta like use them to help all kinds of different people all over the world, but you can never tell anyone,ok?" I promptly agreed and the angel LEFT! There I was without the energy to move,when suddenly my leg smashed through the ice,as if it was being controlled by some other, super human force.My hands and arms began to turn in circles, slow at first ,then building to a helicopter like speed.Soon I looked like a little motor boat,smashing through the ice and tooling around the lake like Pac Man.
Since then I have secretly saved peoples lives for 30 years,cleverly disguising myself as a has-been ,80's guitarist.I don't remember much after each good deed, and to this day I still don't know where the power comes from.Sometimes I will be sitting at home and I suddenly get an overwhelming urge to go to the airport and get on a plane to where ever the urge tells me.
All I know is that I am summoned only to special people, there is a very important reason that you all must survive.Maybe it's to buy my solo album.Hahahaha

February 20th, 2002, 1:37 pm #8

February 20th, 2002, 2:23 pm #9

i can see why jean! it was top notch writing!

AngieM107
AngieM107

March 7th, 2002, 2:22 pm #10

Man I needed that! You guys are great! I'll be waiting patiently to hear the Continuing story of our SuperHero... Have a Great One Angie:)

Confirmation of reply: