Hey Paddy you still out there?

Hey Paddy you still out there?

Denise
Denise

March 12th, 2018, 7:36 am #1

Just wanted to say Happy pre St. Patricks Day to all. Been lurking now and then. Busy with facebook. Miss talking to you Paddy. If you like and do facebook I can post an email I don't use here so we can talk in private. Don't want any haters...namley mamma bear MAZ to pipe in. Lol she was so amusing with her protection rant about dear Reb...he can take care of himself. If not that's ok just know I had fun talking to you very much. This board is dying a slow death. Not much on fb either. Pad best of health and happiness to you and yours.Take care.💚

cherry
cherry

March 13th, 2018, 4:17 am #2

message received.

PaddyC
PaddyC

March 22nd, 2018, 1:22 pm #3

Hey Denise, hope you're doing well. i've been keeping a low profile and spending a lot of time travelling recently - was lucky enough to spend St Patrick's Day in Milan. And despite saying I wouldn't I ended up spending a few weeks in Florida in January - when it was SNOWING!!! I was trying to get away from that. Just had to try the new rides at Disney and Universal. Thought King Kong was pretty good but Pandora at Animal Kingdom was out of this world!!

Got a few more trips lined up for this year including my first visit to JAPAN in October - going to Tokyo, Kyoto, Hiroshima and Okinawa. Satchiko, Ryoko, any advice, tips will be gratefully accepted. Already know where to go for Beer and Wings!!

I try to avoid Facebook but enjoy following Orange Don on Twitter - most entertaining part of the day.

FWIW Denise, Maz was the best thing to ever happen to this Board and she always made sure it was interesting that's for sure.

Anyway take care and all the best

Ryoko
Ryoko

March 22nd, 2018, 3:13 pm #4

Hey, Paddy!
So You are coming to Japan?!?! What a great news!!
Welcome!
I guess you picked up the beautiful time of Autumn to visit here.
I'm sure you would enjoy the scenery a lot=)
I envy you will go to Okinawa, I had ever been there once for my friend's wedding ceremony,
it was supposed to be sunny nice day but the typhoon was coming,,,
so I couldn't see anything but rain!
You've already booked the hotels?
If not, you should book the hotels early,coz lots of visitors come to Japan lately and the nice hotels are always no vacancy.

haha, yeah, the beachboarders have to go to THAT palce for beer and wings=D
Hopefully, definitely, we can hook up!

Sachiko
Sachiko

March 22nd, 2018, 9:52 pm #5

Hey Denise, hope you're doing well. i've been keeping a low profile and spending a lot of time travelling recently - was lucky enough to spend St Patrick's Day in Milan. And despite saying I wouldn't I ended up spending a few weeks in Florida in January - when it was SNOWING!!! I was trying to get away from that. Just had to try the new rides at Disney and Universal. Thought King Kong was pretty good but Pandora at Animal Kingdom was out of this world!!

Got a few more trips lined up for this year including my first visit to JAPAN in October - going to Tokyo, Kyoto, Hiroshima and Okinawa. Satchiko, Ryoko, any advice, tips will be gratefully accepted. Already know where to go for Beer and Wings!!

I try to avoid Facebook but enjoy following Orange Don on Twitter - most entertaining part of the day.

FWIW Denise, Maz was the best thing to ever happen to this Board and she always made sure it was interesting that's for sure.

Anyway take care and all the best
Hi Paddy! I hope you'll have a good time! looking forward to hear your impression of staying Japan. :)

Confirmation of reply: