Iggy watch the idiots respond

Iggy watch the idiots respond

March 30th, 2007, 10:46 pm #1

SKOL VIKES !

God Bless the Almighty Vikings ! SKOL !
Wisconsin - Proud home to Ed Gein, Jeffrey Dahmer, BCP, LIBERACE AND the CLOWN HALL OF FAME !!!

HEH.
Last edited by supervman on March 30th, 2007, 11:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

March 30th, 2007, 10:48 pm #2

heh

"There's NO WAY AD slides all the way to number 7" ."

March 30th, 2007, 10:54 pm #3

SKOL VIKES !

Wisconsin - Proud home to Ed Gein, Jeffrey Dahmer, BCP, LIBERACE AND the CLOWN HALL OF FAME !!!

HEH.
Enjoy your muscular dystrophy daisy chain with BigBudDownSyndrome and LAwclerk.
I've done all I can do behind the scenes to keep you from getting tossed. But if you are going to insist......

pee ess - Lookee who was so embarrassed about his makeup dripping sobbing post that he editted it to hide his shame.
LMAO!

edit to mock you
edit to mock you
edit to mock you
edit to mock you
edit to mock you
edit to mock you
edit to mock you
edit to mock you
edit to mock you
edit to mock you

<bgsound src="http://interglacial.com/~sburke/pub/midi/circus.mid" autostart="true">

Vote for me! No me! No ME! ME ME ME!!

All camo zubaz. All the time.

You're on top of things man

Last edited by TheMightyLiquid on March 30th, 2007, 11:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

March 31st, 2007, 2:08 am #4

I now know what Pepsi through the nose feels like. Much thanks. Free Bluto

March 31st, 2007, 2:16 am #5

SKOL VIKES !

HEH.
heh

March 31st, 2007, 2:18 am #6

I now know what Pepsi through the nose feels like. Much thanks. Free Bluto
not the first time..won't be the last..

March 31st, 2007, 2:28 am #7

Didn't see you in chat..but I was in and out most of the day. What do you think happens to Jarrett? Can't see him going out of the 1st, but I could be dead wrong. Have you heard if Ginn is going to be able to workout before the draft?

Who's you're final two in NCAA MB? I'm picking Gtown and UCLA.

Free Bluto!!!

March 31st, 2007, 2:38 am #8

if Jarrett has a couple visits and runs better, he bounces back into the 1st..as long as he interviews well..

Ginn will not run before the draft..that sound you hear is MILLIONS circling the drain..millions..

College hoops..I care more about Wemb's opinions than college hoops..

I've got a baseball, auction style, keeper league draft Sunday..so, I prolly won't be around too much..

Hey, did I ever tell you about my ranking system?

March 31st, 2007, 2:51 am #9

SKOL VIKES !

HEH.
I've never talked smack to you, or piled on when you had been getting your share of crap in the past. I thought you were an ok guy and a true Viking fan. But this crap you're doing with trying to push a ban on Bluto is total bs, and really has you coming off as a prick. If you don't like someone on here, I can respect that, but don't try and push for their being banned from the site. Bluto, Liquid, Beer, Charlie, Vika, Uncoon, Waterboy, etc...are guys that you want to ban from this site because YOU don't like them. Get over it. These guys are some of the better posters on here and I like them just like I like WA, LA Vike, McVike,Cheesland Vike, Coach, Viking Tim, Tarheel Vike, Iggy, Budman, Karki, Dutch, Thinsafety Pin, etc....My point is, you don't like them, then ignore their post, but don't ruin it for someone else. I can't stand Billy Reeder at all. He's someone that talks smack and has minimal football knowledge, but I wouldn't want him banned from the board, because some guys on here like the guy. I'm being serious on this, because I think you are basically a real good guy V and I think if you logically think about this, you will see my point. Relax on the ban stuff, and let's just get back to talking football. Really, we don't need this crap on here. Cool?

March 31st, 2007, 3:01 am #10

if Jarrett has a couple visits and runs better, he bounces back into the 1st..as long as he interviews well..

Ginn will not run before the draft..that sound you hear is MILLIONS circling the drain..millions..

College hoops..I care more about Wemb's opinions than college hoops..

I've got a baseball, auction style, keeper league draft Sunday..so, I prolly won't be around too much..

Hey, did I ever tell you about my ranking system?

Sounds like your gonna be tied up w/ the baseball stuff. Didn't know you were a baseball fan. You like the Twins? Tigers? White Sox? Conseco? I'll need to brush up, I haven't watched it too close the last couple of years, w/ the exception of playoff time. Down here, Clemens is God, and that's 90% of the media coverage. What he had for breakfast, how many situps last night, you name it and someone's covering it.

You are right about Jarrett and the speed coach. Tom Shaw is the best in the business, but I don't think Jarrett went to him. Makes me think either it's like you said, the kid's lazy, or his management team has their collective heads up their ass. He runs a 4.5, and everyone is back in love with him. I think Shaw could have Rosie O'Donnell running a 5 flat forty.

Well, make sure you keep checking in. Have a good weekend. Peace.