Esteemed Lettuce-Eating One:

Esteemed Lettuce-Eating One:

March 29th, 2007, 11:48 am #1

Hi Bill.

Please explain.

I guess I should be posting more often. Ultimately, everthing here is your call. However, you have always been fair. I cannot count on explanations from other people because, well, some folks are just flat out dishonest about some things.

Unless this is some big joke.....

I'm not friendly at all with Bluto, nor do I want the guy back. If it were up to me, you could ban 2 more people (assuming it's true you banned Bluto) just like Bluto with no fall off of quality on the board. I doubt it will ever come to that, but that's just my opinion.

This whole thing is as surreal as seeing Karl Rove dancing to a rapper.

IMO, there have been a few people who have been run off this board by others, or close to it. If only we could get those people back.

PEACE
Last edited by Wembley_Awesome on March 29th, 2007, 12:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

March 29th, 2007, 1:42 pm #2

I want to start with, I'm glad to see you posting again. I think the board definitely needs your presence as well as that of some of the others who have not stopped in recently. We've posted back and forth for close to 15 years, and I have found you to be pretty reasonable. This time however, I think you are letting emotion cloud your judgement. I personally like Bluto and think he offers balance to the board as well as some damn funny posts. But, even if I didn't like him, I wouldn't want him to be banned. You yourself, told me that all you have to do is not open someone's post if you don't care to read what they have to say. Well why not take that avenue instead. It didn't work when they did it to 2 Live Crew, and it won't work doing it to Bluto
Last edited by Viko on March 29th, 2007, 1:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

March 29th, 2007, 2:24 pm #3

Hi Bill.

Please explain.

I guess I should be posting more often. Ultimately, everthing here is your call. However, you have always been fair. I cannot count on explanations from other people because, well, some folks are just flat out dishonest about some things.

I'm not friendly at all with Bluto, nor do I want the guy back. If it were up to me, you could ban 2 more people (assuming it's true you banned Bluto) just like Bluto with no fall off of quality on the board. I doubt it will ever come to that, but that's just my opinion.

IMO, there have been a few people who have been run off this board by others, or close to it. If only we could get those people back.

PEACE
My guess, it something that Olaf Pilsor wanted to happen before he buys the board and commercializes it so he doesn't look like that bad guy.

Skål!!
Vidar

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vidar

March 29th, 2007, 4:58 pm #4

Hi Bill.

Please explain.

PEACE
It's True.

They run people off the board.

They ruin the board.

I thought last night this could be another Olaf pissler and I puked in my mouth.

Listen to Wembley. He makes sense and it's true.

SKOL

God Bless the Almighty Vikings ! SKOL !
Wisconsin - Proud home to Ed Gein, Jeffrey Dahmer, BCP, LIBERACE AND the CLOWN HALL OF FAME !!!

HEH.

March 29th, 2007, 5:01 pm #5

Hi Bill.

Please explain.

PEACE
Yes they are the 2 biggest assclowns on the board.
No, do not ban them. Their constant state of humiliation is entertaining.

<bgsound src="http://interglacial.com/~sburke/pub/midi/circus.mid" autostart="true">

Vote for me! No me! No ME! ME ME ME!!

All camo zubaz. All the time.

You're on top of things man

March 29th, 2007, 5:18 pm #6

Hi Bill.

Please explain.

PEACE
You're too harsh, little man.

March 29th, 2007, 8:17 pm #7

I don't try to get Reeky reinstated.

I don't swear in the thread titles.

I don't claim to have inside information.

I don't paint any part of my body.

Face it; I'm a model citizen. Who knew?

Minnesta Vikings -- No O.

March 29th, 2007, 8:26 pm #8

Unlike the rest of your list.

March 30th, 2007, 12:56 am #9

Jeezus.

God Bless the Almighty Vikings ! SKOL !
Wisconsin - Proud home to Ed Gein, Jeffrey Dahmer, BCP, LIBERACE AND the CLOWN HALL OF FAME !!!

HEH.

March 30th, 2007, 11:07 am #10

I don't try to get Reeky reinstated.

I don't swear in the thread titles.

I don't claim to have inside information.

I don't paint any part of my body.

Face it; I'm a model citizen. Who knew?

Minnesta Vikings -- No O.
Honestly, you were NOT one of the people I had in mind.

PEACE