sundress weather

sundress weather

May 5th, 2012, 1:25 am #1

i love it!

almost like wearing nothing.

emily

May 5th, 2012, 4:09 am #2

Yes, a nice short, thin, cotton suummer dress and nothing else but shoes is a wonderful feeling. Too bad that English summers are a thing of the past.

V

Sally Smith
Sally Smith

May 5th, 2012, 7:00 am #3

I can't wait for the weather here in Britain to warm up so that I can start wearing my thin and very short sun dresses again.
The joy of wearing floaty sundresses with absolutely nothing beneath cannot be beaten.
Knowing that practically everybody can tell I have no bra or knickers on is a real turn-on.

May 5th, 2012, 12:37 pm #4

Yes, a nice short, thin, cotton suummer dress and nothing else but shoes is a wonderful feeling. Too bad that English summers are a thing of the past.

V
Well, the old saying is, "Neh cast a clout 'til May is out." with the rider, "And June may be too soon."

Still, we've not had a decent Summer since 2006.

I bet you're freezing a bit Vanessa at the moment, aren't you? I imagine that Jon's heating bill is through the roof as well!

P.S. For those of you not in the UK, the temperature in Oxford today is a mere 8C (~48F), way lower than it should be at this time of year. (It should be up to 15C/60F.)

Chris
Chris

May 6th, 2012, 12:47 am #5

Well thank goodness that I don't reside in the UK or else I would be one miserable man. I complain about our spring and summer seasons not getting warm enough living in the northeastern United States. But man, you British warm and hot weather lovers must go through hell, huh.

On a side note, I love it when women that wear sundresses sans undergarments. I think that is by far the best way for a woman to wear sundresses, IMO.

Chris

May 6th, 2012, 5:23 am #6

V
Don't worry Vanessa, if it means anything, summer is having a hard time getting started here, too! It's stressing me, the last decade, by now, women would be rollerblading around in nearly nothing but protective gear!

May 6th, 2012, 2:54 pm #7

V
Thanks guys. Yes, our heating bills are high, but Jon's happy to pay them so that we can stay naked. I'm not expecting lots of warm sunshine but it's got to get warmer sometime soon.

V

andrew
andrew

May 8th, 2012, 8:42 pm #8

I can't wait for the weather here in Britain to warm up so that I can start wearing my thin and very short sun dresses again.
The joy of wearing floaty sundresses with absolutely nothing beneath cannot be beaten.
Knowing that practically everybody can tell I have no bra or knickers on is a real turn-on.
Aha, this takes me back to the summer of 2010 which in Britain was a warm sunny one, and was my first summer with my then new gf, Kat. What happy memories of her so often that year wearing a sundress with nothing more than her shoes and sunglasses, or maybe a hat if she was overdressing

Hope summer isnt late arriving this year as it was in 2011....

May 9th, 2012, 4:43 am #9

Andrew - where in Britain do you live? Summer (lol) 2010 here in the East Midlands wasn't very sunny, nor very warm. It's been lots of years since we had a decent summer.

V

Andrew
Andrew

May 9th, 2012, 11:13 pm #10

We are in the southeast and im sure 2010 was a good one...unless i have rose tinted spectacles on looking back, heavily influenced by my gf's fashion choices!

Sat/sun 1st/2nd october 2011 though was a really hot weekend, as it was a friends birthday party, so remember that weekend well.