Short skirts and no panties at work

Short skirts and no panties at work

LIsa
LIsa

May 23rd, 2012, 8:31 pm #1

My husband is one that has always enjoyed me wearing short skirts and no panties. He would encourage me to do so, especially at restaurants, parties etc. where there were always lots of other guys looking. It's by far one of his biggest turn-ons. I'm attractive and petite with nice legs so I can get away with wearing my skirts pretty short. I have to admit that I have come to enjoy it and find it rather exciting, as well as the thought of other men looking. And it goes without saying, with one's skirt being so short when sitting, it's not at all difficult to allow someone a view up your skirt.
As a side note.. I also keep it all totally 'shaved' which I think makes it all that much naughtier, if not 'exciting'..

A few years ago he began encouraging me to do so even at my work. I work in a small office where there are just a few girls and all the rest are men, my boss included. Ironically he's the biggest perve of them all, and I think he has deliberately relaxed the dress code for us girls because of it. Let's just say 'nothing' is too short! He regularly compliments me on what I wear, especially if it's really 'short', making it all too clear about what he likes. And though he's always looking at my legs and stealing glances up my skirt, he's otherwise actually totally harmless, and his personality makes for a fun atmosphere to work in that I have to admit that I rather enjoy.

With my husband regularly encouraging it, I thought 'why not', my 'boss' was certainly not going to mind. I've been doing so ever since and my husband is now so turned on just seeing me getting dressed in the mornings for work, just slipping on my heels, a short little dress or skirt and of course no panties, and nothing at all covering my freshly shaved sex. In fact I think my doing so at work has added a bit more excitement to our sex life. He loves just knowing I'm sitting at my desk with my horny boss hanging around it while I'm not wearing a thing under my short skirt, which he knows creates all kinds of possibilities and it's all too easy for me to be naughty which I sometimes am!.

As for my 'boss', the first time he noticed, I think he about had a coronary! My boss and I now get along better than ever. He knows it's quite okay to 'look', as I admittedly find it all rather 'exciting', but that it's not okay to get carried away with his 'hands'. In fact my boss and I now car pool together, with him picking me up in the mornings and bringing me home at night about three days out of the week. He also takes me to lunch every Friday. On these days I'll let my husband pick out what I wear, and of course as you can imagine, he always picks out something for me that is super short! Sometimes if I'm feeling especially horny, I'm really naughty with it, just with the way I sit while sitting at my desk, as well as when going out to lunch with him in his car. Sometimes if I've been really 'bad', I'll share little details about it with my husband when I get home. He loves it, and it goes without saying my boss can't get enough!

May 24th, 2012, 3:20 am #2

Great story, you make me very envious. I have tried many times to get my wife to go without panties, without success. My big turn-on is women in skirts and no panties. She knows this but will not oblige.

Sally Smith
Sally Smith

May 24th, 2012, 7:05 am #3

My husband is one that has always enjoyed me wearing short skirts and no panties. He would encourage me to do so, especially at restaurants, parties etc. where there were always lots of other guys looking. It's by far one of his biggest turn-ons. I'm attractive and petite with nice legs so I can get away with wearing my skirts pretty short. I have to admit that I have come to enjoy it and find it rather exciting, as well as the thought of other men looking. And it goes without saying, with one's skirt being so short when sitting, it's not at all difficult to allow someone a view up your skirt.
As a side note.. I also keep it all totally 'shaved' which I think makes it all that much naughtier, if not 'exciting'..

A few years ago he began encouraging me to do so even at my work. I work in a small office where there are just a few girls and all the rest are men, my boss included. Ironically he's the biggest perve of them all, and I think he has deliberately relaxed the dress code for us girls because of it. Let's just say 'nothing' is too short! He regularly compliments me on what I wear, especially if it's really 'short', making it all too clear about what he likes. And though he's always looking at my legs and stealing glances up my skirt, he's otherwise actually totally harmless, and his personality makes for a fun atmosphere to work in that I have to admit that I rather enjoy.

With my husband regularly encouraging it, I thought 'why not', my 'boss' was certainly not going to mind. I've been doing so ever since and my husband is now so turned on just seeing me getting dressed in the mornings for work, just slipping on my heels, a short little dress or skirt and of course no panties, and nothing at all covering my freshly shaved sex. In fact I think my doing so at work has added a bit more excitement to our sex life. He loves just knowing I'm sitting at my desk with my horny boss hanging around it while I'm not wearing a thing under my short skirt, which he knows creates all kinds of possibilities and it's all too easy for me to be naughty which I sometimes am!.

As for my 'boss', the first time he noticed, I think he about had a coronary! My boss and I now get along better than ever. He knows it's quite okay to 'look', as I admittedly find it all rather 'exciting', but that it's not okay to get carried away with his 'hands'. In fact my boss and I now car pool together, with him picking me up in the mornings and bringing me home at night about three days out of the week. He also takes me to lunch every Friday. On these days I'll let my husband pick out what I wear, and of course as you can imagine, he always picks out something for me that is super short! Sometimes if I'm feeling especially horny, I'm really naughty with it, just with the way I sit while sitting at my desk, as well as when going out to lunch with him in his car. Sometimes if I've been really 'bad', I'll share little details about it with my husband when I get home. He loves it, and it goes without saying my boss can't get enough!
I love your story Lisa. Like you I also go to work with no knickers on and always wearing short skirts. In fact I never, ever wear knickers or a bra and also smoothly shave my pussy.
I work in an office with a small mixed sex group of people. Everyone there knows I don't wear knickers, and at various times have had a look up my skirt. Like you I rather enjoy it.
Of course, news spreads, and a number of other folks have come into the office. I can see that they are trying to get a peek up my skirt, sometimes I let them.
One of the other girls in my office has now started leaving her knickers off, and a couple of the older women have given it a try just to see what it's like. They all seem to enjoy the experience.

May 24th, 2012, 1:24 pm #4

My wife never wears panties except for work in the summer when she has a dress on, tried to talk her into not wearing any but no good. Weather has just got nice over here so we now need to buy a couple of pairs as she doesn't even own any in the winter. Love the story Lisa.

Andrew
Andrew

May 24th, 2012, 8:52 pm #5

I wonder if the decision to go without at work is the hardest for the girls to make, but if they do go ahead, it's the most exciting perhaps.

Work is the one place my gf is least likely to, and even if she did her tights would mean she had something on underneath anyway.

May 25th, 2012, 3:37 am #6

Nice story Lisa. I too have a hubby that likes me in short skirts and no panties and I have been happy to oblige most of the time. The one place that I have resisted is at work. About 2 months ago I finally gave in and agreed to do it for a week just to make him happy. I was so turned on by it I have been without panties at work ever since, it makes me excited every day.

May 25th, 2012, 12:17 pm #7

I wonder if the decision to go without at work is the hardest for the girls to make, but if they do go ahead, it's the most exciting perhaps.

Work is the one place my gf is least likely to, and even if she did her tights would mean she had something on underneath anyway.
I would agree, work is the hardest and least likely. I only ever got my girlfriend to do it once, and that was only because she lost a bet. She agreed that it was a turn-on, but she also said she was so nervous all day that she wasn't able to concentrate on her work...so she never did it again.

May 25th, 2012, 2:06 pm #8

I've written this before on this site, but had to put in my two cents worth on your post.
My husband and I made a pact 21 years ago that we would never wear underwear again. At first it was difficult for me to get through the work day, but it started by making Mondays and Fridays panty-free (and weekends of course). Before long, I no longer even owned a pair of panties.

After a few more weeks, the bras went as well....which is another story posted elsewhere on this site.

For most of the next 10 years, I did my best to conceal my lack of underwear,but I changed jobs 10 yrs ago, and realized that the absence of bra and panties made me very successful in my job...selling menswear.

Even though I am older than most of you, I gradually (at the urging of husband and daughters) started wearing shorter and shorter skirts and dresses to work.....and eventually completely disposed of all pants except a couple pair of jeans (which I don't wear to work)

I have gotten a couple comments from bosses, but when they see my sales results they back off. (I took a leave of absence once and sales plummeted.)

I have "converted" (for lack of a better word) at least three of my co-workers over the last few years, and I honestly believe if the owner could enforce it without getting hit with a sexual harassment suit, he'd make "no-underwear" part of the dress code. (at least for us girls)

May 25th, 2012, 9:10 pm #9

Cleo, thanks for your interesting post. You mention wearing shorter and shorter skirts at the urging of your husband and daughters. I wondered whether or not your daughters share your love of going pantiless in their day-to-day lives. If so, at what ages did they start?

May 26th, 2012, 1:47 am #10

I've written this before on this site, but had to put in my two cents worth on your post.
My husband and I made a pact 21 years ago that we would never wear underwear again. At first it was difficult for me to get through the work day, but it started by making Mondays and Fridays panty-free (and weekends of course). Before long, I no longer even owned a pair of panties.

After a few more weeks, the bras went as well....which is another story posted elsewhere on this site.

For most of the next 10 years, I did my best to conceal my lack of underwear,but I changed jobs 10 yrs ago, and realized that the absence of bra and panties made me very successful in my job...selling menswear.

Even though I am older than most of you, I gradually (at the urging of husband and daughters) started wearing shorter and shorter skirts and dresses to work.....and eventually completely disposed of all pants except a couple pair of jeans (which I don't wear to work)

I have gotten a couple comments from bosses, but when they see my sales results they back off. (I took a leave of absence once and sales plummeted.)

I have "converted" (for lack of a better word) at least three of my co-workers over the last few years, and I honestly believe if the owner could enforce it without getting hit with a sexual harassment suit, he'd make "no-underwear" part of the dress code. (at least for us girls)
Yea I was wondering the same thing. If your daughters were giving you a push did they follow in your footsteps?