periods

periods

September 6th, 2011, 2:21 am #1

And what about periods?
DO you dare go without panties?

September 6th, 2011, 3:52 am #2

Of course- you just have to be careful that you change your tampon regularly. Then nothing bad can happen.

Eva

September 6th, 2011, 2:34 pm #3

And what about periods?
i do. i just use a tampon and change it several times a day.

i handle arousal sort of the same way except i don't need to change my tampon as often.

emily

Sally Smith
Sally Smith

September 6th, 2011, 3:50 pm #4

And what about periods?
I never ever wear knickers.Going without them during my period is no problem. Luckily my discharge is quite light. I just use a tampon and change it regularly.

September 6th, 2011, 4:50 pm #5

And what about periods?
Tampons for me as well. If someone accidentally sees a bit of string - tough.

Anonymous
Anonymous

September 14th, 2011, 10:18 am #6

Do you wear skirts with a bare vagina i.e no tampons or panties wearing just a short skirt or do you wear tampons even when you are not menstruating?

Sally Smith
Sally Smith

September 15th, 2011, 6:58 am #7

In reply to the question regarding whether I keep my pussy bare when I don't have my period, the answer is yes. Apart from my periods I have nothing covering or in my vagina. I tend to wear very short skirts, and love the feeling of being completely naked beneath them, giving my pussy plenty of fresh air which I think is much more beneficial than hiding it in uncomfortable knickers.

September 15th, 2011, 6:48 pm #8

Do you wear skirts with a bare vagina i.e no tampons or panties wearing just a short skirt or do you wear tampons even when you are not menstruating?
I never wear panties and usually wear short skirts. I only use tampons when I'm having my period.

V

Susan
Susan

September 21st, 2011, 6:46 pm #9

Of course- you just have to be careful that you change your tampon regularly. Then nothing bad can happen.

Eva
I think we should all suggest to tampon manufacturers that they color the string a dark flesh color - the bright white shows up like a glowing little neon bulb if anyone should catch a glimpse up your skirt, a dead giveaway that you are pantyless. They could call them Commando Style Tampons or something like that.

Susan

September 22nd, 2011, 4:28 am #10

Yeah, Susan, that's a great idea! We really should suggest this to them. But to provide flashing a shiny white string under your skirt or dress is to wear your dress or skirt just a little little but longer than usual when you have your period so noone will notice.

Eva