Pantiless to School

Pantiless to School

Anonymous
Anonymous

June 13th, 2007, 7:46 am #1

I am a girl in high school. Since I was 4 or 5, I haven't worn underwear parttime. I started mostly just not wearing panties when I slept, but as I've gotten older, I've left my panties off more frequently. In the past couple of years, I've gone for as long as a month without wearing any panties. I love the freedom. I only have to go to school for a few more days to write exams, and I have been considering going pantiless on one of these days. I've never gone to school commando before, and I need a little support, so I don't chicken out! Also, in the summer especially, my Mom doesn't wear panties either, and she's been very open about it, so parental permission is not an issue.

Martin
Martin

June 14th, 2007, 5:28 am #2

Well, go for it, but I guess you shouldn't wear a mini when going to school without any underwear as it may could distract the boys from the exams.

June 14th, 2007, 6:06 am #3

I am a girl in high school. Since I was 4 or 5, I haven't worn underwear parttime. I started mostly just not wearing panties when I slept, but as I've gotten older, I've left my panties off more frequently. In the past couple of years, I've gone for as long as a month without wearing any panties. I love the freedom. I only have to go to school for a few more days to write exams, and I have been considering going pantiless on one of these days. I've never gone to school commando before, and I need a little support, so I don't chicken out! Also, in the summer especially, my Mom doesn't wear panties either, and she's been very open about it, so parental permission is not an issue.
Good for you. Keep it up. But I guess I'm a little confused though. You say you've been going pantieless part time for many years, and that you once went a month without panties, but you say you've never gone commando to school before? It must have been a month during the summer that you went without panties then? Anyway, if you feel that going pantieless is right for you, you should go that way to school.

Jean-Yves
Jean-Yves

June 14th, 2007, 3:59 pm #4

Hi, pantieless girl!

I am glad your mom has no objection your going pantieless to school.

When I was a boy, dad and mom were not wearing underwear in free time on worm days, and they naturally introduced their kids into freeballing basically at the same age than you. They never had any objection to my freeballing at home or on free days. I would say they even encouraged it under shorts as it started with shorts in summer.
However we were not allowed to go to school without briefs. This was only for free time in their mind.
So like you I love the freedom of being underwearless though for years at school and much later at work I wore these unusefull underwear due to my parents.

Be confident and stick to pantieless at school and later at work. Just trust yourself, as being pantieless is natural for you, every thing will go OK.

June 14th, 2007, 7:06 pm #5

Good for you. Keep it up. But I guess I'm a little confused though. You say you've been going pantieless part time for many years, and that you once went a month without panties, but you say you've never gone commando to school before? It must have been a month during the summer that you went without panties then? Anyway, if you feel that going pantieless is right for you, you should go that way to school.
I go commando to school all the time and you definately should!

Johny
Johny

June 15th, 2007, 6:19 am #6

I am going to school u/w-free too.
Just our statuss are bit different.
I am at other side of desk, being the tutor.
Dont let be afraid. Similar as we are at least 10% humans and warm lands even 20%.

June 17th, 2007, 6:38 am #7

i was in high school the first time i went commando in public, but it was during summer break. i didn't do it during school though. that might be a good thing.

as pleasurable and free as it feels to go pantyless and as exciting as it feels to be nude under your skirt and know that you could expose yourself, please be careful. (in high school if i was pantyless at the end of a date i knew it went well, lol.) i remember what high school boys are like and i think very few of them could maturely handle finding out that a female schoolmate is not wearing undies. some might even think youre "asking for it". i know it's sad that we can't always be totally who we are all the time. i think if i were in your situation i might concede to wearing panties at school if i was wearing a short skirt.

emily

June 18th, 2007, 4:52 pm #8

I say go for it. It does not matter if you wear jeanss, shorts or even skirts as long as you are not deliberately trying to expose yourself to others. The main point is, as long as you feel comfortable without panties, that is all that matters. Good luck.

Larry
Larry

June 18th, 2007, 9:53 pm #9

You Go for it Girl. Go Pantyless to School. When You Leave the house Don't have any on, And Don't put any in your Purse. I know you can do it, I An Counting on you.

Anonymous
Anonymous

June 21st, 2007, 10:01 pm #10

I did it! There was a small moment of doubt when I changed out of my pajamas. I always sleep without underwear, but I almost didn't go through with it. Once I was dressed, and commando, I was comfortable and it was just like what I am used to. I have to admit it was very exhilerating knowing that there was nothing at all under my clothes! I didn't put any panties in my purse, and I'm glad I didn't. At one point, I wished I had, but it was all the better, when I came out of school and it was very hot. The slight breeze under my skirt made my day. I will be doing this again, no doubt, come the fall.