No Panties or Bra in a Business Environment

No Panties or Bra in a Business Environment

Toya
Toya

August 9th, 2001, 11:47 pm #1

I'm a 26 year old professional, slim, considered attractive and work in retail. It's only been a couple of months but I find it more comfortable working without the restrictions of wearing panties and a bra. I find I can wear business suits as well as a summer dress and still feel comfortable and sexy. I've even begun to wear a suit jacket on occasion without a blouse as I have average size breasts and as long as you keep it buttoned well...
I do sometimes wear sheer to the waist pantyhose and even crotchless PH as I have a natural abundance of pubic hair and but have done away with wearing slips and half slips.

This new found freedom has broken down other inhibitions as well as I sunbathe in the nude on the roof of my condo complex and all I really need is a towel and some oil.

Would love to hear from others...

August 10th, 2001, 1:09 pm #2

I too have gotten into nudity. I have a pool in a rather private setting...perhaps only seen on one side and by airplanes. I try to be discreet getting to the pool deck, then lose the towel, and hanging free :-) dive into the water. What a great feeling! Then, I lay on a float and get a nice full sun session on the privates and all. Yesterday, one of my daughter's friends came by while I was nude in the pool. My wife was sitting on the deck and quickly ushered her in the house. Later, my wife asked me if I was embarasseddd at all....I said, hell no. I felt fine. It is my house, I am in the water, and that was why I did not jump when she came by. I love having the sun on my ass and obviously the front appreciates it too!

Mag
Mag

August 10th, 2001, 6:19 pm #3

I'm a 26 year old professional, slim, considered attractive and work in retail. It's only been a couple of months but I find it more comfortable working without the restrictions of wearing panties and a bra. I find I can wear business suits as well as a summer dress and still feel comfortable and sexy. I've even begun to wear a suit jacket on occasion without a blouse as I have average size breasts and as long as you keep it buttoned well...
I do sometimes wear sheer to the waist pantyhose and even crotchless PH as I have a natural abundance of pubic hair and but have done away with wearing slips and half slips.

This new found freedom has broken down other inhibitions as well as I sunbathe in the nude on the roof of my condo complex and all I really need is a towel and some oil.

The amount of clothing that I used to wear to work was ridiculous: bra, panties, pantihose, slip or half slip and camisole, then, finally, blouse, blazer, and skirt. The first day I went to work with that top layer only, no one dropped dead or anything, and I felt considerably lighter.
I'm sure there are a lot of people who would have a vastly different opinion of me if they knew I was braless and pantyless.
It's interesting to me that a lady is defined by what she wears underneath the outer clothing; what no one can actually see.

July 20th, 2004, 8:45 pm #4

How many other women go commando at work? I work for a large company where business attire is a must and I have always wondered how many women at work we not wearing their panties.

July 23rd, 2006, 1:06 am #5

I found using google that 3.9% of American women say hey go pantiless