Miniskirts Without Panties

Miniskirts Without Panties

November 18th, 2003, 10:12 pm #1

Does anybody know what has happened to the fabulous Miniskirts Without Panties site? I used to be a member ages ago, but deleted my membership (in a failed attempt to stop myself looking at it so regularly!)

For a while, I was able to access the site without rejoining it, but then access suddenly became restricted. I applied to rejoin several weeks ago but have heard nothing. Is the site still operating? I wonder if anybody might have the manager's email address, or better still, if the manager happens to read this message, PLEASE, PLEASE let me back in again! I have been missing the site and I even have some pictures to post now.

November 18th, 2003, 10:14 pm #2

By the way, it was I who wrote that last message, I forgot to put my name on it. Sorry.

zeuren
zeuren

November 18th, 2003, 10:19 pm #3

I was there only a few days ago and everything was as normal.

November 19th, 2003, 9:30 am #4

Does anybody know what has happened to the fabulous Miniskirts Without Panties site? I used to be a member ages ago, but deleted my membership (in a failed attempt to stop myself looking at it so regularly!)

For a while, I was able to access the site without rejoining it, but then access suddenly became restricted. I applied to rejoin several weeks ago but have heard nothing. Is the site still operating? I wonder if anybody might have the manager's email address, or better still, if the manager happens to read this message, PLEASE, PLEASE let me back in again! I have been missing the site and I even have some pictures to post now.
RE:
***what has happened to the fabulous Miniskirts Without Panties site***

Sorry, about WHAT site You are speaking about (I mean URL linkage).

Anon.
Anon.

November 19th, 2003, 11:55 am #5

By the way, it was I who wrote that last message, I forgot to put my name on it. Sorry.
Site is ehere, I visited it yesterday. Sorry, don't remember the URL, they send me a notice every Monday saying site is updated & go to it. But, I don't know how to get you there. E-mail this girl, she is the moderator & will give you the URL. - mandyjobabe#hotmail.com - let me know if that works. There is another good site there - tvupskirts@msn.com - should get you there. Let me know & I'll get you there somehow. Anon.

zeuren
zeuren

November 19th, 2003, 4:53 pm #6

RE:
***what has happened to the fabulous Miniskirts Without Panties site***

Sorry, about WHAT site You are speaking about (I mean URL linkage).
http://groups.msn.com/MiniskirtsWithout ... epage.msnw?

above is the link to the site in question. be sure to check out my 3 albums, one of which features my wife.

Bass2bass
Bass2bass

November 20th, 2003, 4:54 pm #7

The trouble is that I can't get onto the site because I am no longer a member. I have already seen the pictures of your wife, Zeuren. don't you remember I was the one who posted some compliments to you on this message board?

Anyway, I wondered if you might have the email address of the manager of the Miniskirts Without Panties site (I think her name is MandyJoBabe), so that I could try and contact her about my membership application.

Incidentally, did you post any more pictures of your lovely wife? I remember that there were two pictures of her standing and one seated, the latter of which you deleted from the site.

Anon
Anon

November 21st, 2003, 11:48 am #8

I told you in my earlier message that the owner/moderator is - mandyjobabe@hotmail.com - Why don 't you believe me? I've been around longer than all of you folks put together. Mandy used to post here & I've known her for a long time. Write to her, I'm sure she'll let you in. Anon

Bass2bass
Bass2bass

November 21st, 2003, 9:48 pm #9

Trouble is, I've tried that email address and the message came back to me saying 'failure delivery'. Do you have any suggestions? Does she have any other email addresses?

Anon
Anon

November 22nd, 2003, 11:56 am #10

I e-mailed her yesterday & my message DID NOT BOUNCE. I sent her a couple pics & a rather long message. She hasn't replied yet, but she will, she always does, but I've written to her for quite a few years, using that address & it has never bounced. I think you are doing something wrong. If you liked the site, you shouldn't have left. Maybe she doesn't want anymore members at the present time. Anon