Having Fun With This

Having Fun With This

September 28th, 2006, 8:26 pm #1

I've given up on full time freebuffing for now. It was making me feel really stressed out trying to stick with it full time. But I've not given it up completely...I love the feeling too much to do that! Part time freebuffing has actually become a very fun thing and I love just going with what I feel best with on a daily basis. My husband absolutely loves it now as he never knows what to expect and his favorite part is the daily check he does to see what kind of mood I'm in!

September 29th, 2006, 1:53 am #2

You need to do what is best for you.Don't forget why we did it in the first place (fun)

September 30th, 2006, 8:39 pm #3

I've given up on full time freebuffing for now. It was making me feel really stressed out trying to stick with it full time. But I've not given it up completely...I love the feeling too much to do that! Part time freebuffing has actually become a very fun thing and I love just going with what I feel best with on a daily basis. My husband absolutely loves it now as he never knows what to expect and his favorite part is the daily check he does to see what kind of mood I'm in!
Hi, I now never wear underwear but when I started it took me also some time before I was full time without underwear. I had some periods that I went back and forth between wearing and not wearing underwear. So I guess you are going through the same phase. Good luck and enjoy.

October 1st, 2006, 1:02 am #4

I haven't had any on since the first time I went without however their was two times I would have worn some if I had any but was glad I didn't have any in the end.

October 1st, 2006, 6:18 pm #5

Can you share with us what were the two occasions that you would have worn panties but were happy you did not have access to them. Just curious how long have you been going without? Thank you.

Like Ronda experienced once you make a commitment not to wear underwear anymore it is best to dispose of it or at least make your underwear not easy accessible (stored in the attic) and whenever you are tempted to go back to wearing underwear remember why you started going without in the first place.

October 3rd, 2006, 2:36 am #6

Its been little over 4 months now.The first time was when I went for a job interview since I don't have any undergagments of any kind I only wore a dress and a pair of shoes.I got the job. The second time was when I went to a new doctor because I moved.The visit went like their no such thing as undergarments more people must do this then I think do.I started something new this month wear only a single layer.

Larry
Larry

October 3rd, 2006, 2:41 pm #7

Can you share with us what were the two occasions that you would have worn panties but were happy you did not have access to them. Just curious how long have you been going without? Thank you.

Like Ronda experienced once you make a commitment not to wear underwear anymore it is best to dispose of it or at least make your underwear not easy accessible (stored in the attic) and whenever you are tempted to go back to wearing underwear remember why you started going without in the first place.
I Thew min out. If you don't have any you can't wear any. Belive me it's more fun without.

October 3rd, 2006, 3:41 pm #8

Its been little over 4 months now.The first time was when I went for a job interview since I don't have any undergagments of any kind I only wore a dress and a pair of shoes.I got the job. The second time was when I went to a new doctor because I moved.The visit went like their no such thing as undergarments more people must do this then I think do.I started something new this month wear only a single layer.
Way to go Ronda!

October 4th, 2006, 1:23 am #9

Ronda you are very brave, starting wearing only a single layer this time of the year in Ohio, especially that you previously lived in Florida. Single layer, does that mean like only a jacket no blouse under it or a coat or raincoat with nothing under it?

October 5th, 2006, 11:28 am #10

Hi Ronda, was the single layer idea yours or your friends, my husband likes to play that game with me on weekends?