BUTTCRACK

BUTTCRACK

stacy
stacy

April 21st, 2004, 3:58 pm #1

hey ive been without underwear for a bout half a year now and ive seen many other people doing it eg: (buttcrack,skirt been lifted ect) can any tell me any stories of when they have seen other people w/o underwear

April 21st, 2004, 5:26 pm #2

I have become aware of this growth in underwearlessness over the last month or so.

I am seeing far fewer 'thongs' riding out of the back of other ladies' jeans. Instead I am, on occasion, catching a glimpse of the cleavage.

I seem to recall predicting something along these lines a few years ago - the 'thong' is probably a transitional phase to widespread pantielessness.

April 21st, 2004, 8:32 pm #3

hey ive been without underwear for a bout half a year now and ive seen many other people doing it eg: (buttcrack,skirt been lifted ect) can any tell me any stories of when they have seen other people w/o underwear
Well, I've only seen one person so far. That's one of the postgraduate students at work who wears jeans which flare out at the back when she's sitting showing her bum cleavage.

Olaznog
Olaznog

April 22nd, 2004, 3:12 am #4

We went to a concert about two weeks ago,My wife and I were sitting about ten rows from the main stage, right in front of us this girl was wearing low rider pants, she was her boyfriend and drinking beer, she was enjoying the concert, she kept on putting her arms around her boyfriend and everytime she reach out her pants seemed to go down and I could see about half of her buttcrack and I don't think she was wearing any panties or thong because I did not see any, my wife keep on asking me are you enjoying the show.? by the way I kind of push my wife into going without underwear since were dating, some 15 years ago. she enyoys as well as I do. I love this forum... keep it up...

zeuren
zeuren

April 22nd, 2004, 7:57 pm #5

I saw one girl get up from a table at a resturant and her skirt rode up.

Another time i saw a guy un-do his girlfriends skirt on the dance floor, letting it fall to the floor.

April 23rd, 2004, 1:08 pm #6

I have become aware of this growth in underwearlessness over the last month or so.

I am seeing far fewer 'thongs' riding out of the back of other ladies' jeans. Instead I am, on occasion, catching a glimpse of the cleavage.

I seem to recall predicting something along these lines a few years ago - the 'thong' is probably a transitional phase to widespread pantielessness.
I alway hate when a woman bends over and her jeans slid halfway down her butt showing off a thong. They are really nasty looking. Butts are not really considered nudity or offensive these days and I'd much rather see a bare butt that a nasty thong.

April 23rd, 2004, 1:10 pm #7

One time on vacation at a restraunt I saw a girl at the table across from us who had her butt crack showing. She kept tugging at her jeans to try to hide it, but with the low rise jeans they did not offer her much cover. I'd say at least 2-3 inches was showing.

Nick
Nick

April 25th, 2004, 6:34 am #8

Once while shopping in a big department store I asaw this couple walk past. She had an extremely short skirt and as it swung I thought I caught a glimps of bum cheeks underneath. Anyway they then went up the escalator which had glass sides, so I positioned myself appropriately and there was no underwear in sight under her skirt (unless it ws a really tiny g-string that had got lost inside!). She had the most beautiful rounded bum. As they eventually went up two further floors, I checked twice again and could still see no underwear.

Anyone else enjoy escalators?

January 2nd, 2006, 8:59 pm #9

At school, I've seen alot of girls' buttcracks and that's about the only story I have about seeing other people's but there was a time when people have seen me going underwearless. I was cutting the lawn (commando of course) and I was right by a busy road and I was wearing a small shirt with somehwat low pants so when I bent down to start the lawn mower, my butt crack was visible for all to see. It was fun.