Adult/Short Skirts/Catholic Girls

Adult/Short Skirts/Catholic Girls

September 22nd, 2010, 1:53 am #1

I have some questions for the Catholic girls that wear their\
short skirts to school:

Do you wear your skirt without panties?

Do you flip your skirt up when sitting down?

Do you find places other than the school bathroom
to do number 1 or number 2?

Do you look forward to when school starts so you can
wear your short skirt without panties?

Anonymous
Anonymous

September 22nd, 2010, 3:29 am #2

I hate Catholic school. I went to public school until we moved. I started my high school Catholic. In high school girls are aloud to wear pantyhose with or without short white socks and black dress shoes with up to a 2" heel they don't say anything about even a 2 1/2" heel. I push the limit on heels 2 1/2". I would go 3" but parents won't let me buy them. My parents both go to work before I go to school. To get kicked out of school fist day and everyday I don't wear a bra no panties no pantyhose, no socks. It took 5 weeks to get caught without panties. Then I still went without they checked every few days. They won't kick me out so I can go to public school. Its all about money my stupid parents pay for me to go. If my parents take me to school and go to work late I go in the restroom and take off my bra, hose and panties as soon as I walk in the school. I # 1 in a desk drawer once everyone got in trouble so that was it. It is easy to # 1 outside. I just won't #2 no TP. Yes I do sit barebutt a lot. They have also made me sit outside for hours in the winter time for punishment without my skirt under me. I meet every challenge they have came up with in the past 3 years. I have one more to go this fall. My parents gave up on panties and bra's. I haven't worn then for the past 2 years anytime. They stopped buying them because I just discard them as soon as I can. I still have to go to Catholic school 1 more year.

honk
honk

September 22nd, 2010, 8:19 am #3

short skirts to school:

what for a great stuff have you smoked?

September 24th, 2010, 3:09 am #4

short skirts to school:

I am forced into catholic school, so I have as much fun as I can,lol. I always wear my skirts with no panties. Occasionally I will flip up my skirt,lol. Outside in the bushes is a good place. And of course I look forward to that.

September 30th, 2010, 12:53 pm #5

short skirts to school:

Even though I'm already 30 I can remember my school time and I wore skirts all day to school- and all day my skirts were the shortest in class and I loved to flip them up without having any panties or pantyhoses on just to tease the boys in class.
I still remember my mom saying "Darling, you can't go to school without panties!" when she found out that I skipped wearing underwear.

Eva