Vic: You watching survivor?

Vic: You watching survivor?

March 9th, 2012, 1:40 pm #1

Was that the most stupid move by a tribe / smartest move by an individual (Colton) you have ever seen?

We hate him so much, we want him gone.... but, wait.. won't say anymore in case you have it PVR'd.

March 9th, 2012, 6:06 pm #2

I could not believe what I was watching. Where was the team logic it that move - wait; there was not any! And some of the comments about the hired help and Bills career choice by Colton. I never wanted to bitch-slap a guy so bad. Too bad he has most of the brains...

Can't wait till next week though

Your pork sounds like I need to make a visit to Ottawa sometime in the future. When is the next CapCon? Donna and I want to spend a week there on our next visit.

March 9th, 2012, 9:52 pm #3

Much as I hate Colton, i was trying to get inside his head. The impetus to give up immunity was his...why?

I think he saw a new alliance starting to form with Leif / Bill and some of the others. He had a 5-3 advantage, so he could 'afford' to sacrifice someone, and still have a 4-3 at next tribal. If he had waited until the men lost the next immunity, it could have changed the tribe dynamic.

Plus, when they go to the merge, even if the guys are down, Colton will have an 'in' with the females. I would love to see a post-merge battle of wits between the black girl and Colton. Yeah, I hate him, more than any survivor player I've seen...but I have to respect his game play. He's got the men running scared!

The gals are be-bopping along, totally clueless. The black girl though is playig a great game, she hasn;t had to make a move yet...I thought I saw the inklings of a move when she was getting ready to vote off that loadmouth with the tig ole bitties about the fall out!

Capcon...not sure, usually first weekend after labour day. If you come down, we'll put on some pork for sure!!

GD

March 10th, 2012, 2:57 am #4

Was that the most stupid move by a tribe / smartest move by an individual (Colton) you have ever seen?

We hate him so much, we want him gone.... but, wait.. won't say anymore in case you have it PVR'd.
That Queen Colton needs a bitch-slap or two; I can't believe no one else has manned up to get rid of his lazy ass. Why would they even consider keeping him around? It'll be real interesting when they join up the tribes and see what alliances develop.

J

March 15th, 2012, 11:32 am #5

WOW, two stupid moves in a row. Interesting split of teams though. Is that Tarzan different or what?...fine line between genius and idiot.

March 15th, 2012, 3:52 pm #6

They admit the other team is physically stronger, they go and vote off one of their stronger women...
And the other women just lost an important ally, Christina saw the writing on the wall I think, looked a little surprised!

J

March 15th, 2012, 9:36 pm #7

hahah, I had this PVR'd for when I got back to Ottawa.

GD

March 16th, 2012, 2:06 pm #8

WOW, two stupid moves in a row. Interesting split of teams though. Is that Tarzan different or what?...fine line between genius and idiot.
I see one tribe going to the merge with a huge advantage. Loser tribe is not going to win a single immunity challenge! They even said so themselves.

GD

March 17th, 2012, 1:47 am #9

Don't want to spoil it! Re. selection process

J

March 17th, 2012, 3:06 am #10

yeah, that's waht I was getting it. Though it was random, I do not think they could have stacked the teams more one-sidedly than if they were trying!

On to other spoilers... was that the season finale for The Walking Dead?

GD