For Kevin Dunlay

For Kevin Dunlay

Nelson
Nelson

August 31st, 2017, 1:51 pm #1

Kevin,

Would like to share something not pertinent to this forum. Could you (or would you) provide your email address? If, quite understandably, you don’t wish to post your personal email, your professional one would be fine.

Nelson

Kevin D
Kevin D

August 31st, 2017, 4:29 pm #2

Nelson, with all due respect I don't put me email address up ANYWHERE any more, as too many loons contacting me, or often reporters wanting a free story or free pics or some such.

Now I don't include you in ANY of those categories by any means, but we will just have to find some other way to contact each other.

Maybe if Jan (Visser) is reading this he can (have permission) to send you my address. Jan, you out there?

Is anybody out there! (Words liberated from old Pink Floyd song.)

Kevin D
Kevin D

August 31st, 2017, 4:31 pm #3

)

Nelson
Nelson

September 1st, 2017, 4:07 am #4

Kevin,

Sorry for mangling your surname. Now that you have provided permisso in the clear, I’ll contact Jan for your email. Talk to you soon.

Nelson

Kevin D
Kevin D

September 2nd, 2017, 4:30 am #5

I just rembered that Jan may still have my old altdive@ozemail which no longer works as droped it one year ago and don't think have contcted him since (IIRC).

So if you have tried to contact me via that, well thats why no reply.

So I'll concoct a 'single use pad' and put it here for you now. But it will burn up / ink will dissapear in 48 hrs if not used (just joking).

But it will / may become inactive in 48 hours, i.e. 0900 hrs GMT Monday.

kevinnelson@nym.hush.com

Nelson
Nelson

September 2nd, 2017, 10:48 am #6

Kevin,

No, I did not attempt to email you using altdive@ozemail, because I’ve not yet heard back from Jan. Am even now typing out a lengthy email using your 48-hour Special. Just to confirm: kevinnelson@nym.hush.com, wot? Want to be particularly sure that should be “hush”, as in to be on the QT, rather than “bush”, a common Australian term equivalent to the American “boondock”. Again, just to be certain.

Nelson

Kevin D
Kevin D

September 3rd, 2017, 8:22 am #7

September 12th, 2017, 9:42 am #8

Gents,

My apologies for the lack of response on my part, I have been abroad on holiday during the past few weeks, just got back home and read your messages. Glad to read that you've successfully made contact.

Kind regards, Jan

Kevin D
Kevin D

September 15th, 2017, 12:54 pm #9

September 15th, 2017, 5:59 pm #10

Hi Kevin,

Yes, I did, just replied. Sorry, I am still behind on my mails.

Jan