Woodland Hills Kenpo Karate

Woodland Hills Kenpo Karate

December 15th, 2007, 9:50 pm #1

Congrats to BC on getting your 3rd black love ya man, Mark S(nice lance in return lol) and Alex on getting your 1st brown one more belt , Mark C on getting your 2nd brown way to go big nasty, Tim and Gavin for getting orange great job today, and of course Collin on getting your yellow. All of you guys did a fantastic job today congrats to everyone!
Last edited by silentfox1567 on December 15th, 2007, 9:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

December 15th, 2007, 11:26 pm #2

December 16th, 2007, 12:48 am #3

Congrats to BC on getting your 3rd black love ya man, Mark S(nice lance in return lol) and Alex on getting your 1st brown one more belt , Mark C on getting your 2nd brown way to go big nasty, Tim and Gavin for getting orange great job today, and of course Collin on getting your yellow. All of you guys did a fantastic job today congrats to everyone!
Great job everyone, you all did really well. See you Monday. No slacking!

Regards,
Grahm
A.K.K.F.

December 17th, 2007, 1:39 pm #4

Congrats to all my kenpo brothers at the studio, looking forward to seeing you all in your new rank when I get back from England.

best wishes and a Merry Christmas to you all.

Best in Kenpo,
Brye Cooper.

December 17th, 2007, 6:07 pm #5

I only know this because he and I were promoted to same rank at seemingly the same time at two different locations in Los Angeles. On top of it all, he's a close friend of mine.

Respectfully,
WI, AP
UKS

December 17th, 2007, 6:44 pm #6

You're right Wes, Brye got his 5th on 9.27. We have another black belt named, B.C. who was promoted to 3rd this past Saturday.

Regards,
Grahm
A.K.K.F.

December 17th, 2007, 10:41 pm #7

Congrats to all my kenpo brothers at the studio, looking forward to seeing you all in your new rank when I get back from England.

best wishes and a Merry Christmas to you all.

Best in Kenpo,
Brye Cooper.
All the best Brye, have a great time and well see you soon!

Regards,
Grahm
A.K.K.F.

December 18th, 2007, 7:10 am #8

You're right Wes, Brye got his 5th on 9.27. We have another black belt named, B.C. who was promoted to 3rd this past Saturday.

Regards,
Grahm
A.K.K.F.
Thanks, Grahm.

-WI