Saturday evening MA event

Saturday evening MA event

October 26th, 2007, 9:43 pm #1

I hope that many who live in the general LA vicinity will consider attending:

http://martialartistsforchrist.org/WebFlyer.pdf

Bishop Donnie William and I will be attending, along with Mr. Robert Temple, Mr. Bob White, and a substantial list of other kenpoists and students of many other martial arts styles.

With respect,
tom bleecker

October 28th, 2007, 7:38 pm #2

It changed my life.

October 28th, 2007, 10:48 pm #3

That's the best news I've heard.

October 29th, 2007, 6:04 pm #4

I hope that many who live in the general LA vicinity will consider attending:

http://martialartistsforchrist.org/WebFlyer.pdf

Bishop Donnie William and I will be attending, along with Mr. Robert Temple, Mr. Bob White, and a substantial list of other kenpoists and students of many other martial arts styles.

With respect,
tom bleecker
started this ministry a few years ago and it has turned into a great service. Mr. Mitchell is a real 1st generation Ed Parker black belt and was a force on the tournament scene for years. He was on the cover of Black Belt magazine in the 70`s. In the late 60`s and early 70`s when Mr. Parker wanted to "kill someone with kindness", he would ask us to attend some tournament and compete. Many top fighters across the country were defeated by Bob MItchell. Mr. Parker called him "My Animal". Anyone who has experienced a Bob Mitchell body punch never forgets it. Now Bob Mitchell has created an atmosphere where people can see what God can do in their life. I have known Bob for over 45 years and I am so proud of what he has done for himself, his family, and 100`s of new Christians. He has turned his love for kenpo into a service for so many. Some of the finest men and women in kenpo attended the event.
The Lord has Blessed Bob Mitchell with a high skill level and Bob has used this as a tool to help bring people to the Lord. This man has set a fine example for us all.
Respectfully,
Bob White

October 30th, 2007, 1:37 pm #5

I wish I could bring my middle school class but it's a long trip from South Carolina. Ten of my middle school students study kenpo with me and they know who you, Dave Brock, Mr. Mitchell, Raul Reis and Chuck Norris are. The videos posted by Mr. Mitchell really impressed them.

They are excited to see other Christians performing well in their new art. They really enjoyed seeing Chuck Norris' testimony (since they all know that one tear from Chuck Norris would cure cancer - but he never cries).

We'll pray this is a successful event and look for more video clips online.

Take it out on the heavy bag,

Chuck Peterson
peterson_charlie@hotmail.com