New KDM Power Fighting YouTube Series

New KDM Power Fighting YouTube Series

October 8th, 2008, 7:34 pm #1

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value=" name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value=" name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I hope you guys enjoy,

Respectfully,
Frank Soto

October 9th, 2008, 7:29 am #2

Mr. Soto,

Once again, an excellent demonstration of your system (method of expression)! If I am not mistaken the demo in the second video is a Lima Lama, Key Block (outside/inside) vice/versa on the hands and heavy bags. It looks great! The closest thing EPAKer's have to that technique is Unfurling Crane (but, I'm sure you found that already). Just great stuff!!
Okay, so my "BIG CANADIAN FRIEND," Jeffery K. has spoken very highly of you for a long time, as he does everyone he has trained with in the arts. CAUSE HE IS A GENTLEMAN AND A GREAT GUY!! So my question is, When are you coming back to the Pasadena/Arcadia/Monrovia(my Town) area for a seminar? I would love to see more of your work!

Sincerely,

Jay Brett
celtisoul@earthlink.net

October 9th, 2008, 4:23 pm #3

First of all thanks for watching the videos and please send my regards to Jeffry Koloski he is a great friend and a great man.

What I am showing on this KDM Power Fighting Videos is no more then applications of the Master Key Patterns of Kenpo.
American Kenpo is the base tool of what I teach and share in KDM and LimaLama is a good tool that allows me to flow more within the Kenpo Patterns. What I’m sharing in this videos is a variety of blocks and counters with the Punching Pads, so the Martial Arts practitioner can benefit from this conditioning training and be able to include the Kenpo Master Key Patterns in the way they Fight not just in the Self Defense Scenarios but also in a Street Fighting Situation; and I guess you are right it can be say it is a LimaLama base move, but in that particular video is no more that working with the triangle pattern first and then two horizontal circles at different hight levels.
I must say I don’t have a trip to the LA area or any Seminars for that matter but I might go to visit my good friend Mr. Ed Parker Jr. in December and in that case I would be more then happy to set something up with anybody that is interested, thanks again and take care,

Respectfully,
Frank Soto

October 10th, 2008, 1:37 am #4

I hope you guys enjoy,

Respectfully,
Frank Soto
that was sweet Mr. S

I love drillin on the thai pads, and I do drills of this nature on my heavy bag as well.

I like the way you used the motion to feed the jab hand (turned back knuckle) into the hard hook. Right now that hook to the ribs is my favorite punch. thanks for the new way to work it!

My shoulders are rockin, my joints are movin, my circles are workin, my power is flowin. Oh yeah.

October 10th, 2008, 4:41 pm #5

Hi Albert,

Nice to hear from you and I am very happy you enjoy them and you apply something similar as well.

This type of training is a good way to condition the Kenpo Orbits and Patterns and add them to your Fighting Skills not just your Self Defense, take care and keep on flowing,

Respectfully,
Frank